Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Keema Aloo w afghani naan, dahi and lemonade recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keema Aloo w afghani naan, dahi and lemonade recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already know that the body calls for a healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already are aware that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the overall health of your heart. But are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? If you would like to know what to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Do you remember being told “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? In reality, apples contain lots of minerals and elements that can help your heart remain healthy. Apples are rich in soluble fiber which functions as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from accumulating and causing blockages. Eating just one Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL levels drop by as much as eight percent. That’s a great number if you’re trying to make your heart healthy!
There are a whole lot of foods that you can consume that will be good for your body. No doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially great, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet every day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to keema aloo w afghani naan, dahi and lemonade recipe. To cook keema aloo w afghani naan, dahi and lemonade you need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Keema Aloo w afghani naan, dahi and lemonade:
- You need 200 gm Minced beef
- Use 2 Potatoes and cut in small pieces
- Get 2 tomatoes
- Take 1 onion
- Prepare 6 tbs oil
- Get 6 whole black pepper (Kali Mirch)
- Prepare 6 cloves
- You need 1 black cardamom
- Take 1⁄4 tsp. cumin Seeds (Zeera)
- Get 1 tsp. coriander (Dhaniya) powder
- Prepare 1 tsp. salt
- Use 1⁄4 tsp turmeric (Haldi) powder
- Take 3⁄4 tsp. chilli powder
- You need 1 tsp. ginger paste
- Prepare 1 tsp garlic paste
- You need 1⁄2 tsp garam masala powder
Instructions to make Keema Aloo w afghani naan, dahi and lemonade:
- Chop the onion and cook in oil until light brown.
- Add all the spices and finely chopped tomatoes.
- Cook on medium heat till water is almost dried. Add mince meat mix and dry the water again.
- Add 2 glasses of water cover and cook till meat is tenderized and the water dries.
- Add potatoes and cook till the potatoes are soft.
- Sprinkle garam masala powder. Garnish with fresh green Coriander (Dhaniya) leaves, green chilies and Ginger (Adrak) slices and lemon juice.
- Serve with naan.
If you find this Keema Aloo w afghani naan, dahi and lemonade recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.