Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Meatloaf recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Meatloaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meatloaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already know that you should have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already are aware that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthy? Today, you will discover which foods are good for your heart.
Blueberries are fantastic for the health of your heart. Blueberries are high in antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts much like the resveratrol in grapes. Pterostilbene is an antioxidant that helps the body be better at breaking down cholesterol as well as fats. The better it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less likely it is for those things to accumulate in your system and cause heart problems. That just means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as it can be.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods that are good for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in many ways. They are especially great, however, for improving your heart health. Try incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet each day. Your heart is going to be a lot better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to meatloaf recipe. To cook meatloaf you only need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Meatloaf:
- Take 2 lb Ground beef
- Take 1 cup Dry quick oats
- Get 8 oz Tomato sauce
- Provide 1 Yellow onion
- Prepare 1 Green bell pepper
- Prepare 2 Eggs
- Provide 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Get 1⁄2 cup Hickory smoked barbecue sauce
- Get 1 tsp Salt
- Use 1⁄2 tsp Pepper
- Take 1 tsp Majoram
- Prepare 1 Ketchup to taste
Instructions to make Meatloaf:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Dice onion and bell pepper.
- Mix all ingredients, except ketchup, by hand in large mixing bowl until well blended.
- Place meat mixture into a shallow baking dish and cover with aluminum foil.
- Place dish into oven for 60 to 90 minutes.
- Remove dish from oven when meat is cooked but tender. Use toothpick to test center; when nothing sticks then is done.
- Remove foil and cover top of meatloaf with ketchup as preferred.
- Place meatloaf in oven uncovered for 10 minutes to crust ketchup.
- Remove meatloaf and cool for 5 minutes. Slice and serve.
If you find this Meatloaf recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.