Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Beefed up Chilli Con Carne, with fresh chillies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beefed up Chilli Con Carne, with fresh chillies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beefed up Chilli Con Carne, with fresh chillies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already know that you should have a strong and healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that exercising regularly and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthy? Keep on reading to discover which foods are great for your heart.
Beans, would you believe it, are really good for your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, particularly the after effects of eating beans, but they’re very healthy food items. It doesn’t mean, however, that just consuming beans will undo the bad effects of consuming unhealthy foods or make your heart better by magic. What is true, however, is that putting beans on your salad in place of chicken or consuming soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a superb course of action to take. Thankfully, beans have a very good taste and you never know, you could end up preferring them to your hamburgers and chicken.
There are many foods that you can consume that are great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve discussed here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Begin incorporating these foods in your diet daily. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beefed up chilli con carne, with fresh chillies recipe. To make beefed up chilli con carne, with fresh chillies you only need 12 ingredients and 30 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Beefed up Chilli Con Carne, with fresh chillies:
- You need 1 Kilogram Best beef steak mince
- You need 4 Onions (medium)
- Take 1 Green pepper
- You need 3 Sticks celery
- Provide 1 Scotch bonnet chilli
- You need 6 Green chillies
- You need 4 Cloves garlic
- Prepare 3 X 400 grams cans chopped tomatoes
- Prepare 3 X 400 grams cans red kidney beans
- Use 5 Beef stock cubes
- Get Olive oil
- Use Basmati rice
Instructions to make Beefed up Chilli Con Carne, with fresh chillies:
- Peel, slice and finely chop the onion.
- Finely slice and chop the green pepper.
- Wash and then finely slice the celery length wise.
- Slice the lengths of celery into very thin pieces.
- Tip, freeze your fresh chillies straight after purchase to keep fresh and to prepare more easily.
- Holding the frozen chillies by the stalk snip with scissors very finely keeping all the seeds.
- Choose nice plump garlic Cloves.
- Slice and using a knife finely chop the Cloves of garlic.
- Drain the kidney beans and put to one side.
- Open the chopped tomatoes and put to one side.
- In a large heavy based pan, gently brown off the mince in its own fat
- Once browned, you will need to drain the fat off, making this dish nice and healthy. Put the mince to one side.
- Clean the pan and add 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil. Turn on the heat and add chopped onion.
- Add chopped pepper.
- Add chopped celery.
- Saute with the lid on untill vegetables are a little softer.
- Now add the drained kidney beans.
- Add browned mince.
- Add chillies and garlic.
- Stir through thoroughly then add the chopped tomatoes.
- Stir then add the five crumbled beef stock cubes. (Salt and pepper are not needed in this recipe because of the richness of all the ingredients, celery and the stock cubes).
- Stir through really well.
- Keep heat low, place lid over chilli and simmer gently for about 90 minutes.
- Every 20 minutes or so check, stir, turn heat down to very low and replace lid.
- When chilli ready, turn heat off but keep covered. Tip, a chillies flavour will improve over time, so can be made the day before and then stored once cool in the fridge.
- Tip, always make the rice fresh for your chilli when needed.
- Take 2 cups of washed basmati rice and place in a large heavy based saucepan together with 2 level teaspoons of salt and 4 cups of cold water. Bring to boil, turn heat down to absolute minimum, put lid on and time for 15 minutes. Do Not during this time, open, stir or turn heat up. You should have perfect rice enough for 8 Servings.
- Place rice around dish and ladle a generous portion of beautiful chilli in the centre. Serve with a well-deserved glass of red wine and Enjoy!
If you find this Beefed up Chilli Con Carne, with fresh chillies recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.