Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Hamburger Stroganoff recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hamburger Stroganoff recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already know that the body needs the heart to be healthy. Think about this: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already understand that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the total health of your heart. Do you know, though, that several specific foods are good for making your heart feel better? Go on reading to learn which foods are best for your heart.
Have you heard the old saying “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Know that apples are loaded with things that will keep your heart healthy. Apples are rich in soluble fiber which functions as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from accumulating and causing blockages. Consuming just a single Red Delicious apple each day can lead to as much as an eight percent decrease in your LDL levels. That’s a great number if you’re attempting to improve your heart health!
There are lots of foods that you can eat that are good for your body. To be sure, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. The foods mentioned are particularly good for the heart, however. Try to start consuming these health food daily. Your heart is going to be so much healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hamburger stroganoff recipe. You can have hamburger stroganoff using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Hamburger Stroganoff:
- Use 8 oz uncooked medium egg noodles
- Get 1 tsp olive oil
- Provide 1 lb ground beef, Extra Lean
- Get 1 cup prechopped onion
- Take 1 tsp bottled minced garlic
- Use 1 (8 oz) package presliced cremini mushrooms
- Prepare 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- Prepare 1 cup fast free, less sodium beef broth
- Use 1 1⁄4 tsp kosher salt
- You need 1⁄8 tsp black pepper
- Get 3⁄4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- Take 1 tbsp dry sherry
- Get 3 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
Instructions to make Hamburger Stroganoff:
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain and rinse under child water; drain.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add beef to pan; cook 4 minutes or until browned, stirring to crumble. Add onion, garlic, and mushrooms to pan; cook 4 minutes or until most of liquid evaporates, stirring frequently. Sprinkle with flour; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Stir in broth; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and summer 1 minute or until slightly thick. Stir in salt and pepper.
- Remove from heat. Stir in sour cream and sherry. Serve over pasta. Sprinkle with parsley.
If you find this Hamburger Stroganoff recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.