Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for My Beef & Stuffing Meatballs in Beef Gravy 🤗 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best My Beef & Stuffing Meatballs in Beef Gravy 🤗 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Beef & Stuffing Meatballs in Beef Gravy 🤗 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already know that the body needs a healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that getting regular exercise and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. But did you know that there are several foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? Keep on reading to learn which foods are great for your heart.
Beans–believe it or not–are super beneficial for your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, especially the after effects of consuming beans, but they’re extremely healthy food items. It doesn’t mean, though, that merely consuming beans will undo the damaging effects of consuming unhealthy foods or make your heart better by magic. What this means is that substituting in edamame or pinto beans for the chicken on your salad or eating a veggie burger in place of the hamburger is what you must do. The good news is that beans taste good–good enough that you may not miss the meat.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods you will find that that are great for your body. No doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially great, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Incorporate these foods in your diet regularly. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my beef & stuffing meatballs in beef gravy 🤗 recipe. You can cook my beef & stuffing meatballs in beef gravy 🤗 using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare My Beef & Stuffing Meatballs in Beef Gravy 🤗:
- Prepare Beef mince
- Use Small onion diced
- Prepare Stuffing mix
- Provide boiling water
- Get Cracked Black Peppercorns
- Use salt
- Provide dept Veg oil for deep frying
- Use Flour
- You need Egg white
- Take Gravy………………
- Use Dried Beef Cubes
- Prepare boiling water
- You need Black pepper
- Prepare onion salt
- Take Cayenne pepper
- Get Corn starch / Flour
Instructions to make My Beef & Stuffing Meatballs in Beef Gravy 🤗:
- Add the stuffing mix to a large bowl. Add the boiling water and mix the stuffing mix will absorbe that amount water. Then add the onion mix in until its all mixed evenly.
- Next add the Beef mince and mix in well. Add Pepper and egg white mix in it will become sticky so add the flour little by little until its not too sticky.
- Add a little flour on a worktop so you can squeeze and roll the beef balls in the flour to make a ball that wont stick to your hand but a little moist. Repeat with each one.i used a heaped tbls of the amount to make the meatballs the same size. It made 9.
- Heat up the veg oil and when iys very hot add the meatball to a slotted metal spoon and slowly add to the oil once it bubbles then let go and drop in gently. Hold for a secound on the spoon so as the ball gets fried and then wont stick to the bottom. Let them fry for 2 minutes. Add half then repeat with the other half of meatballs.
- Add the meatballs on kitchen roll and leave there for a little to cool. Then add to the fridge for 2 or more hours to keep the meatballs solid and not breaking up.
- When your ready to have them. Add the boiling water to a medium sized saucepan then crumble the beef stock cubes in and stir. Add Black pepper and a pinch of cayenne pepper and stir simmering for 2 minutes.
- Next add the cornflour in a tiny bit of cold water stir and add to the gravy use a little more cornflour until you get the thickness you want your gravy to be.
- Add the meat balls and simmer stirring gently occasionally for 5 minutes.
- Serve with Mashed potatoes and some veg. Strain the meatballs a lityle adding them to the plate so you have enough gravy to pour over the mash and veg.
If you find this My Beef & Stuffing Meatballs in Beef Gravy 🤗 recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.