Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Not So Basic Meatloaf recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Not So Basic Meatloaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Not So Basic Meatloaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are aware that you have to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already understand that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the total health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that some specific foods are good for making your heart feel better? Go on reading to find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Have you heard the adage “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Apples contain many minerals and elements that can help your heart remain healthy. Apples are known to be loaded with soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t amass or cause clogging. Eating just one Red Delicious apple daily can make your LDL levels go down by as much as 8%. That’s a fantastic number if you’re attempting to improve your heart health!
There are lots of foods that you can eat that are beneficial for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in a variety of ways. The foods mentioned are essentially good for the heart, however. Try to start incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet every day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to not so basic meatloaf recipe. You can cook not so basic meatloaf using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Not So Basic Meatloaf:
- Provide 1 lb ground beef
- Get 1 1⁄4 tsp salt
- Prepare 1⁄4 tsp ground black pepper
- Provide 1 egg lightly beaten
- Take 10 3⁄4 oz can of diced tomatoes and green chilies with juice (like Rotel)
- You need 1 cup frozen chopped bell peppers and onions (thawed and drained)
- You need 1⁄2 cup quick-cooking oats
- You need 6 slice bacon
- Prepare 1⁄3 cup ketchup
- Take 2 tbsp brown sugar
- Prepare 1 tbsp prepared mustard
Steps to make Not So Basic Meatloaf:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix mustard, ketchup, and brown sugar in a small bowl and set aside.
- Mix the remaining ingredients well.
- Place meat mixture in baking dish and shape into a loaf.
- Lay bacon slices all over the meatloaf in a single layer.
- Take the ketchup mixture and spread all over the bacon wrapped meatloaf.
- Bake for 1 hour or until juices run clear.
If you find this Not So Basic Meatloaf recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.