Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mediterranean beef tart recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mediterranean beef tart recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should follow a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. However, are you aware that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? If you are interested to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Fish is probably the healthiest food you can consume. You’re probably already aware of this because your health care provider has told you to ingest some fish at least two or three times a week. This is especially true if you’ve got heart problems or if your heart is unhealthy. Fact: Fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Try to eat fish in two meals during each week.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can include in your diet that will be beneficial for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially terrific, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try to introduce these healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mediterranean beef tart recipe. To make mediterranean beef tart you only need 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mediterranean beef tart:
- You need tart: basic pizza dough recipe
- Use 2 cup bread flour
- Take 1 packet quick rise yeast
- Use 1 tsp salt
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp sugar
- You need 3⁄4 cup warm water
- You need 1 tsp olive oil
- Use tart filling
- Prepare 1 lb lean ground beef
- Use 1 medium red onion/ sliced
- Provide 1 red pepper / sliced
- You need 2 clove minced garlic
- Provide 1 tsp each, salt and pepper
- Provide 3⁄4 cup sliced mushrooms
- Prepare 8 oz crumbled feta
Instructions to make Mediterranean beef tart:
- Prepare dough
- proof yeast with sugar in water. let it come to a foam.
- combine flour, oil salt. knead to make soft ball. place in lightly oiled bowl and cover 20 minutes.
- cook beef, mushrooms, garlic, red pepper together until beef is no longer pink.
- stir in salt and pepper and half of feta. set aside.
- on lightly floured surface roll dough into a 15" by 12" rectangle. transfer to a parchment paper lined baking tray. Cut edges to get perfect measurement. Its important for the presentation.
- spoon beef mixture over dough within 2" of edge. fold up edges leaving center exposed.
- bake in a preheated 425°F oven for15-18 minutes or until crust is golden. slide tart on parchment to a cooling rack.
- sprinkle with rest of feta and a drizzle of olive oil. let it rest for five minutes and slice.
- Recipe by taylor68too
If you find this Mediterranean beef tart recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.