Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chilli Mac (EASY) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chilli Mac (EASY) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already know that the body calls for a heart that is strong and healthy. Think about it: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the general health of your heart. Still, are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? Continue reading to learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Be aware that is among the healthiest meats out there. You’re probably already aware of this since your health care provider has instructed you to consume some fish at least two or three times every week. This is particularly true for people whose hearts are unhealthy. Fish is rich in Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Try consuming fish in two meals during each week.
There are plenty of foods that you can eat that are beneficial for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve talked about here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly great, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Introduce these healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart is going to be much better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chilli mac (easy) recipe. To cook chilli mac (easy) you only need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chilli Mac (EASY):
- You need 1 lb ground beef (i use ground chuck)
- Take 1 medium diced onion (yellow or white)
- You need 1 tbsp minced garlic
- Use 1 can tomato juice
- Use 1 small can black beans (drained & rinsed)
- You need 1 small can chilli beans (drained & rinsed)
- You need 1 small can dark red kidney beans (drained & rinsed)
- Use 2 small cans diced tomatoes (DO NOT DRAIN)
- You need 3 cup elbow or shell macaroni
- Get 2 tbsp dried parsley
- Provide 1 1⁄2 tbsp chilli powder or as much or little as u like
- Take 1 tbsp dried oregano
- Prepare 1 1⁄2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder (any kind u use for baking)
- You need 1 dash salt to taste or 1 beef bouillon cube
Steps to make Chilli Mac (EASY):
- Brown ground beef in skillet over med to med-high til mostly browned, put in diced onion, cook til done
- Drain grease, add meat back to skillet, start boiling water for mac
- Add all herbs, spices n garlic to meat, stir thru, add undrained tomatoes n stir, simmer on med. for bout 4-5 mins.
- Pour meat mixture into large dutch oven or stock pot, add beans n tomato juice (u may not need whole can depending on how "souppy" u want it), stir n cook over med to med-high 20 to 30 mins. (b sure to stir few times so don't stick or burn)
- Add mac to boiling water, when done drain, set aside! Try to make sure ur not cooking mac too early…don't want it to get mushy!
- Once chilli has simmered add mac, stir thru! Its done at this point or can simmer longer to let flavors marry a bit more! Either way very flavorful… Just b careful not to overcook mac!
- U may want to adjust some stuff to ur liking in this recipe! If needing help or not understanding anything please feel free to ask! This is a delicious dish I hope all enjoys it! My family has for years! Thanks! Enjoy!
If you find this Chilli Mac (EASY) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.