Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Bò lá lốt (Meat wrapped in betel leaf) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Bò lá lốt (Meat wrapped in betel leaf) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bò lá lốt (Meat wrapped in betel leaf) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with Food.
You already are aware that you must have a strong and healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to follow a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Are you aware, though, that a number of specific foods are terrific for making your heart feel better? In this article, you will find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Can you remember being told “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples contain numerous minerals and elements that promote a healthy heart. Apples have high soluble fiber content and this soluble fiber acts as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from accumulating and causing blockages. Consuming just one Red Delicious apple daily can make your LDL levels go down by as much as 8 percent. That’s a fantastic number if you’re working to improve the health of your heart!
There are lots of foods that are terrific for your body. No doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly great, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try to introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bò lá lốt (meat wrapped in betel leaf) recipe. You can cook bò lá lốt (meat wrapped in betel leaf) using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bò lá lốt (Meat wrapped in betel leaf):
- Provide Meats
- You need 500 g ground beef
- Provide 100 g ground pork (fatty is OK)
- Prepare Optional: Substitute with 600g ground meat substitute, like Beyond Beef
- Prepare Seasonings
- Get 1 shallot, minced
- Provide 3 tbsp lemongrass, minced and pounded
- Provide 1 tbsp minced garlic
- Provide 3 tbsp crushed roasted peanuts
- Provide 4 tsp soy sauce (Maggi seasoning) or 1 tbsp fish sauce
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Prepare 1 tsp five spice powder
- Provide 1 tsp sugar
- Provide 1 tsp mushroom powder (chicken bouillon could work)
- Prepare Optional: 1⁄2 tbsp Vietnamese spiced liquor (rượu mai quế lộ)
- Provide Garnish
- Take Crushed roasted peanuts
- Prepare Scallions sautéed in a bit of oil (or nuked in the microwave)
- Use Mixed fish sauce or vegan substitute
Instructions to make Bò lá lốt (Meat wrapped in betel leaf):
- Mix your meat with seasonings thoroughly, and then roll approximately 3-4 teaspoons of the mixture in each betel leaf.
- In a preheated air-fryer, cook in small batches at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 8 minutes or until meat mixture is cooked. Be sure to coat the leaves in a thin layer of oil, if you did not roll them tightly enough. Five minute usually works for vegan mixtures.
- In an oven preheated to 375, baking them on a rack (or skewered on a stick), you may need 10 minutes.
- On a pan on medium heat with a bit of vegetable or canola oil, you can pan fry them to completion as well. The picture of the end-result has half of the rolls pan-fried, and the other half in an air-fryer.
If you find this Bò lá lốt (Meat wrapped in betel leaf) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.