Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chilli Con Carne recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chilli Con Carne recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chilli Con Carne recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already have some knowledge of how crucial it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that exercising regularly and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. However, did you know that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? If you are interested to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Do you remember when your mother and father would remind you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? The truth is that apples have lots of good stuff in them to help promote a healthy heart. Apples are high in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t form into plaques or cause blockages. Consuming just a single Red Delicious apple every day can lead to as much as an eight percent fall in your LDL cholesterol levels. That’s a great number for somebody who would like to have a healthier heart.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can consume that will be good for your body. No doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially good, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try incorporating these healthy foods in your diet daily. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chilli con carne recipe. To cook chilli con carne you only need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chilli Con Carne:
- You need 500 grams Minced beef
- Prepare 1 medium Brown onion, chopped
- Use 1 Red capsicum, diced
- Provide 3 small cloves garlic, minced
- Get 3 medium Tomatoes, diced
- Prepare 400 grams Can red kidney beans, washed and drained
- Get 400 grams Can condensed tomato soup
- Prepare 1 tbsp Ground coriander
- Take 1 tbsp Ground cumin
- Get 1 tbsp Sweet paprika
- Prepare 1 tbsp Chicken stock powder
- Prepare 2 tsp Tomato paste
- Prepare 1 tbsp Dried chilli flakes
- Use 1 A little vegetable oil for frying
- Provide 1 Salt and pepper to taste
Steps to make Chilli Con Carne:
- Prep all you're veggies. Capsicum, onion and garlic together.
- Tomato, beans, soup, herbs, tomato paste, spices and stock powder together in a separate bowl.
- Now in a large heavy based pot (medium heat), add a little oil and fry capsicum, onion and garlic for around 5 minutes until onion is softened. Remove and set aside.
- Add a little more oil and fry beef mince- chopping as you cook to get rid of lumps. I use a plastic egg flip.
- When browned, return capsicum, onion and garlic- along with all other ingredients. Stir well and simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally- until mixture has turned quite thick.
- Serve with rice, or guacamole, sour cream and corn chips. - Some corn kernels would be nice through it. - Some say you shouldn't put tomato in a chilli dish like this- they've obviously never tried it! - Cracker of a dish- Enjoy!
If you find this Chilli Con Carne recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.