Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Seared Strip w/ Creamy Cilantro Lime Sauce & Scalloped Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seared Strip w/ Creamy Cilantro Lime Sauce & Scalloped Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already know how important it is to have a heart that is healthy. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already understand that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the general health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthier? Keep on reading to discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Beans–believe it or not–are really beneficial for your heart. The after effects of consuming them may not have a pleasant smell, but they’re good for the inside of your body. It doesn’t mean, however, that simply eating beans will undo the harmful effects of consuming unhealthy foods or make your heart better by magic. What this means is that substituting in edamame or kidney beans for the chicken on your fresh salad or consuming a soy burger in place of the hamburger is what you should do. The good news is that beans taste good–good enough that you are likely to not miss the beef or chicken.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods out there that that are good for your body. No doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. These foods are especially good for the heart, though. Begin incorporating these healthy foods in your diet every day. Your heart will be so much healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to seared strip w/ creamy cilantro lime sauce & scalloped potatoes recipe. You can have seared strip w/ creamy cilantro lime sauce & scalloped potatoes using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Seared Strip w/ Creamy Cilantro Lime Sauce & Scalloped Potatoes:
- Take Strip Seared NY
- You need 1 lb New York Strip
- Prepare 1 tbsp Cayenne Pepper
- Use 1 tbsp Ground Cumin
- You need 1 tbsp Ground Orange Peel
- Use 1 tbsp Fennel Seed
- Take to taste Salt & Pepper
- Use 1 Briannas Homestyle Creamy Cilantro Lime Dressing
- Use 1.5 tbsp Olive Oil
- Prepare 1⁄2 cup Matchstick Carrots
- Get 1⁄4 Cup Green Onion (diced)
- Provide 1 Hungry Jack Cheddar and Bacon Potatoes
- Use 2.5 cups Water
- Prepare 2 tbsp Butter
- Get 3⁄4 cup Milk
Instructions to make Seared Strip w/ Creamy Cilantro Lime Sauce & Scalloped Potatoes:
- In a 3qt sauce pan combine water, butter, milk, and Scalloped Potatoes, and seasoning in and bring to a boil (stirring occasionally). Simmer and cover stirring occasionally for about 15min.
- Meanwhile, pat down both sides of steaks (for greater searing). Use seasonings and dry rub. Heat iron skillet medium-high and get skillet nice and hot. Add Olive Oil and coat pan. Lay steak(s) in and do not move. Sear 4-6min, turn over and continue to sear until about 135-145° internal temp. Add in Carrot and Chive and let soak in and sauté. Remove and lest rest roughly 5min.
- Plate scalloped potatoes and top with carrot and chive. Slice steak strips, and top with Cilantro Lime Dressing.
- Serve and Enjoy!
If you find this Seared Strip w/ Creamy Cilantro Lime Sauce & Scalloped Potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.