Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Beef Chili recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Beef Chili recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already are aware that the body needs a heart that is strong and healthy. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that working out on a regular basis and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. But are you aware that there are some foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? Today, you will discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Fish is possibly the healthiest food you can ingest. You’re probably already aware of this since your physician has told you to eat some fish at least two or three times each week. This is basically true if you have problems with your heart or if your heart is unhealthy. Fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which are what enables your body to break down bad cholesterol. Include fish in at least two of your meals per week.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods out there that that are good for your body. Without a doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. The foods mentioned are particularly good for the heart, though. Incorporate these healthy foods in your diet each day. Your heart will be much better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy beef chili recipe. To make spicy beef chili you only need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Beef Chili:
- Use 1 lb ground beef
- Take 1 cup cooked black beans
- Use 2 cup cooked kidney beans
- Provide 2 cup tomato sauce
- Prepare 1⁄2 cup water
- Provide 1⁄2 cup yellow onion, chopped
- Take 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper, choppped
- Take 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- Prepare 1 cup corn
- Use 1 tbsp ground cumin
- You need 2 tbsp chipotle chilli powder
- Prepare 2 tbsp dark brown sugar
- Get 4 tbsp maple syrup
- You need salt
Instructions to make Spicy Beef Chili:
- In a large skillet, on medium high heat, cook ground beef until brown. Breaking it up into small pieces.
- In a large sauce pan add below ingredients, and mix well. Cook on medium low heat for 40 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low and let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes and serve with your favorite toppings! I used fresh Roma tomatoes, avocados, & sour cream.
If you find this Spicy Beef Chili recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.