Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Brad's broccoli beef recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Brad's broccoli beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's broccoli beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware that you should have a healthy heart. After all, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already understand that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the total health of your heart. But did you know that there are several foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? Today, you will discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Be aware that fish is just about the healthiest food out there. You’re probably already aware of this because your health care provider has instructed you to consume some fish two times or threee times every week. This is especially true for people whose hearts are not in good shape. Know that fish is loaded with Omega 3s which are what helps process and transform unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Try consuming fish in two meals during each week.
There are many foods that you can eat that will be great for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in many ways. They are especially good, though, for improving your heart health. Begin consuming these heart-healthy foods regularly. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's broccoli beef recipe. You can cook brad's broccoli beef using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Brad's broccoli beef:
- Provide for the sauce
- You need soy sauce
- Prepare water
- Take light brown sugar
- Prepare corn starch
- Prepare rice wine vinegar
- Provide oyster sauce
- Take fish sauce
- Use the veggies
- Provide med shallots, chopped
- Provide small bok choy
- Prepare med head broccoli, cut to bite sized florets
- Get lg handful of Chinese snow peas
- Take the meat
- Get new York steak
Steps to make Brad's broccoli beef:
- Mix all ingredients for the sauce. Set aside
- Season steak with salt and pepper. Sear whole in a fry pan until rare. Set aside on a plate.
- In a wok or large fry pan. Heat a small amount of oil. Saute shallots until translucent. 2-3 minutes. Next add bok choy. Saute another two minutes.
- Add broccoli. Add 3⁄4 cup water. Cover and steam for 5-7 minutes until broccoli starts to get tender.
- Meanwhile slice beef.
- Uncover veggies. Add sauce and snow peas. If you like your beef cooked past rare add it. If not add it at the end.
- Stir until sauce thickens. You might not need all the sauce, but halving it will not be enough.
- When sauce thickens, plate and serve immediately. Serve with white or fried rice.
If you find this Brad's broccoli beef recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.