Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Home Made Red Bean Chilli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Home Made Red Bean Chilli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already are aware of how crucial it is to have a heart that is healthy. Consider this: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already know that exercising regularly and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Did you know, however, that a number of specific foods are good for improving the health of your heart? If you want to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Be aware that blueberries are great for your heart. Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, in particular pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works pretty much like the resveratrol that is found in grapes. Pterostilbene is an antioxidant that helps the body be better at breaking down fats and choelsterol. When your body is good at breaking down these things, they aren’t going to build up in your body and or cause issues for your heart. This, essentially, makes your heart as healthy as it can possibly be.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods that are good for your body. It’s true that every food discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly good, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try to start incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet daily. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to home made red bean chilli recipe. You can cook home made red bean chilli using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Home Made Red Bean Chilli:
- Use 1 lb Ground beef
- Use 1 can Tomato sauce 15 oz
- Take 2 tbsp Tomato paste
- Provide 1 can small red beans 15.5 oz
- Use 1 tbsp Goya Adobo Seasoning
- Prepare 1 tbsp Chilli powder
- Provide 1 tsp Ground cumin
- Take 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Take 1 packages beef hot dogs
- Take 1 packages hot dog buns
Instructions to make Home Made Red Bean Chilli:
- Season ground beef with Adobo seasoning then cook til brown. Then drain.
- Add chilli powder and cumin and let cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Add drained beans, tomato sauce, & tomato paste.
- Bring to a boil and then let simmer for 30 minutes on low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Cook your hot dogs however you like either before chilli is done or after, your choice. (I do it on the grill)
- Add the finished hot dog to the bun and top with some chilli and melted cheddar cheese.
If you find this Home Made Red Bean Chilli recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.