Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Mexican style wrap recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mexican style wrap recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mexican style wrap recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already know how important it is to have a heart that is healthy. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must follow a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Still, did you know that there are a number of foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? If you would like to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Know that blueberries are good for your heart. You’ll be happy to know that blueberries are high in antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This antioxidant helps your body to be more efficient at processing your fats and cholesterol. When your body is good at breaking down these things, they aren’t going to build up in your system and or cause heart problems. That just means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as it can be.
There are many foods that you can eat that will be beneficial for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve discussed here can help your body in many ways. They are especially terrific, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Begin incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mexican style wrap recipe. You can have mexican style wrap using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mexican style wrap:
- Provide 10 onions, pearl
- Get As needed oil, olive
- Provide 1 kg beef mince
- Get 5 ml spice for mince, Robertsons
- Get 250 g mushroom, sliced
- Provide 200 g spinach
- You need 1 jar peppadew medium salsa, Woolworth
- Use 1 can black beans
- Take To taste salt
- You need To taste peppercorns, crushed
- You need 100 g lettuce
- Prepare 250 ml sour cream
- Get 8 wraps
Steps to make Mexican style wrap:
- Cut onions into quarters (lengthwise). Saute with oil in a pot until translucent.
- Add mince meat and brown. Spice with spice for mince
- Roughly chop spinach. Add spinach and sliced mushroom on top of mince (do not mix) and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the jar peppadew medium salsa and black beans with brine — Cook for 10 minutes.
- Season with salt and peppercorns.
- Spread 30ml sour cream on each wrap. Add a few lettuce pieces and a scoop mince. Enjoy😛
If you find this Mexican style wrap recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.