Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Smoked Meatloaf Log recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smoked Meatloaf Log recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is Actually A Fantastic Product And Can In Addition Be Advantageous For Your Health.
In this day and age of people are trying to live a healthier life and you will discover that the utilization of coconut oil can help you accomplish this. Unlike other products you are able to purchase currently available this device will have a wide variety of health advantages for your body. Another thing I would like to mention regarding the use of coconut oil is that it is not only a thing that can be used internally or externally, it is something that can be used for both. In the following paragraphs we are going to be looking at a few of the benefits which are related to the use of coconut oil in comparison with other oils.
One more thing quite a lot of you may possibly like concerning this product is that it can actually increase weight loss as a result of the reality that it increases your metabolism. In fact studies have shown that men and women can wind up burning off three times more calories by simply using this simple product within their diet. Should you be one of the folks trying to lose some weight in America today you will definitely discover that adding coconut oil into your daily routine is something that is going to be able to help you accomplish your goals. By speeding up your metabolism and burning off fat you need to also realize that this turns into energy inside your body helping you feel more energized.
Another benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been totally proven is that it could have healing affects such as antiviral and anti bacterial. For those of you that are looking to live a healthier life you may find that removing your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a terrific place to start. Something you may possibly or may not understand is that within a really short period of time there are going to be vitamin supplement organizations promoting the utilization of coconut oil supplements, but you can get the jump on this.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to smoked meatloaf log recipe. You can cook smoked meatloaf log using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Smoked Meatloaf Log:
- Provide 2 lb ground beef (80⁄20)
- You need 1 cup diced onion
- You need 3⁄4 cup bell pepper (red & green), chopped
- Take 1⁄2 cup quick oats
- You need 1⁄4 cup worcestershire
- Get 2 eggs
- Use 1 1⁄2 cup bbq sauce
- Take 1 cup monterrey jack, shredded
- Use 1 lb bacon (~9 slices for each log)
- Use 1 wax paper or parchment paper
Steps to make Smoked Meatloaf Log:
- Saute onion and peppers in about 1 tbsp olive oil. Set aside to cool.
- Add 1⁄3 cup of favorite BBQ rub and 1⁄3 cup of barbecue sauce, & Worcestershire and mix together.
- Add ground beef, peppers, onions, eggs and oats to a large mixing pan and mix with clean hands to combine.
- Begin by laying out some wax paper and create the bacon weave in the center or at one end leaving enough room to form the meatloaf log at the other end.
- Form half of the meatloaf (1 lb) into a log that is about the same length as the bacon weave you just created. Be sure to create it close to the bacon weave and lined up with the long side since you will simply roll the log onto the bacon once it's finished. It will be about 2-3 inches in diameter.
- Use the wax paper to help you roll the log up onto the edge of the bacon. Continue to roll the meatloaf log and the bacon weave until the weave is all the way around the meatloaf log. It's not the end of the world if the weave overlaps or if there is a slight gap that the weave does not cover. - - Repeat these steps on the 2nd meatloaf log.
- Sprinkle ample amounts of BBQ rub all over the outside of the wrapped meatloaf log. Wrap log back in the parchment, cling wrap or foil and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to allow the log to set up.
- Place the logs directly on the smoker grate or if you used the Bradley rack, just lay the entire rack on the smoker grate. Baste with some of the BBQ sauce. Maintain about 225°F for 2-3 hours or until the meatloaf logs have reached 165°F in the center using an accurate meat thermometer. Baste occasionally with remaining BBQ sauce or use it for dipping or making sandwiches with slices of the meatloaf.
- You can also bake in the oven as you would a regular meatloaf at 350°F for 1 hour basting with BBQ sauce after 45 minutes.
If you find this Smoked Meatloaf Log recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.