Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow Cooker Beef Kaldereta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Beef Kaldereta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In The Following Paragraphs We Are Going To Be Taking A Look At The A Large Amount Of Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Coconut oil will be one thing which can actually help individuals live a longer and healthier life and something you ought to begin to use today. Unlike other products you can purchase available today this item will have a wide variety of health advantages for your body. Another thing I want to mention about the use of coconut oil is that it’s not only a thing that can be used internally or externally, it is something which can be used for both. Coconut oil is far more beneficial than other oils you can purchase and in this article we will be telling you why.
Another thing that many folks would never do with any traditional sorts of vegetable oils would be to use this directly on their skin, nevertheless this is recommended with regards to coconut oil. You will discover that this will in fact help anyone who may have some type of a skin rash as the ingredients in coconut oil supplies a healing effect. There are other advantages of making use of this on your skin such as the fact that it can present you with a younger look and it is also loaded with antioxidants that can be absorbed in the skin.
An additional benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been totally proven is that it could have healing affects such as antiviral and anti bacterial. For those of you who are looking to live a healthier life you might find that eliminating your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a great place to begin. There are different vitamin organizations right now contemplating the thought of promoting coconut oil as a supplement, but you can begin receiving the benefits from this oil today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker beef kaldereta recipe. You can have slow cooker beef kaldereta using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Slow Cooker Beef Kaldereta:
- Take 2.2 lbs Beef stew meat (chuck roast cut into chunks)
- Take 2 tbsp Oil (plus a little extra if needed)
- You need 3 Garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- You need 1 large onion, sliced
- Provide 2 Plum Tomatoes, chopped
- Take 2 medium size Carrots, sliced into 1-inch thickness
- Get 4 Red Potatoes, cut into cubes (roughly the same size as the carrots)
- You need 2 Bay Leaves
- Prepare 1 cup Beef broth or water
- You need 1 tbsp Fish Sauce or Soy Sauce (adjust to taste)
- Provide 1⁄2 cup Tomato Sauce
- You need 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup Peanut Butter, or to taste (maybe replaced with Liver spread to be more authentic)
- You need 1 Red Bell Pepper
- Prepare 1 cup frozen Peas
- You need 2 tsp brown Sugar (optional)
- You need to taste Salt and Pepper,
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Beef Kaldereta:
- Season the beef chunks with salt and pepper.
- In a large frying pan (like a heavy stainless steel or cast iron skillet), heat the oil until hot but not smoking. Sear the beef by browning on all sides in the hot oil. Keep some space in between the beef chunks when frying so don’t dump all the beef but cook in batches.
- Place in a plate as you cook. This method will ensure a deep and delicious taste from the meat so if you can don’t omit the step.
- In the remaining oil (or add a little oil to the skillet if needed) saute the garlic, onions and tomatoes for 3-4 minutes. The purpose is to deglaze the pan with the juices from the veggies and get all the yummy brown bits remaining there for extra flavor.
- Place the beef and the sauteed vegetables in the slow cooker. If there’s no time, simply add the browned beef with the vegetables in the slow cooker.
- Add the carrots, potatoes and bay leaves. Pour the beef broth (or water), fish sauce or soy sauce and the tomato sauce. Give it a quick stir. Cover and cook on low until the beef is fork tender between 6-8 hours.
- When the beef is already tender enough to eat (but not falling apart) add the peanut butter and red bell pepper. You can also add the frozen peas at this point. Add the sugar, if using. This is not to sweeten the stew but to enhance the flavor. Season with extra salt and pepper, if needed. Stir everything gently. Cook for another 30 minutes to 1 hour or until everything is fully heated through.
- Serve with freshly steamed rice on the side.
If you find this Slow Cooker Beef Kaldereta recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.