Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spaghetti Beef stew with grilled potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spaghetti Beef stew with grilled potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already know how important it is to have a healthy heart. After all, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already are aware that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the total health of your heart. Do you know, however, that several specific foods are good for making your heart be healthier? Go on reading to learn which foods are great for your heart.
Be aware that blueberries are terrific for helping your heart be healthy. Fact: Blueberries are packed with antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. Pterostilbene is an antioxidant that helps the body be better at processing cholesterol and fats. If your body is able to easily break down fat and cholesterol, they will not amass in your body or cause your heart to have problems. This, essentially, makes your heart as healthy as it can possibly be.
There are lots of foods that are terrific for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are particularly good, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try to start eating these foods on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spaghetti beef stew with grilled potatoes recipe. To make spaghetti beef stew with grilled potatoes you only need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spaghetti Beef stew with grilled potatoes:
- Get 1⁄2 bunch spaghetti
- You need 1⁄2 kg round beef
- Prepare 1 piece onion, chopped
- You need 1⁄4 head garlic, chopped
- Prepare 2 piece tomato
- Take 5 piece potatoes
- Prepare 1 capsicum
- Prepare 1 salt
- Prepare 1 vegetable oil
- Use 1 small Jalapeno pepper
- Take 1 water
- Get 1 tsp ground coriander
Instructions to make Spaghetti Beef stew with grilled potatoes:
- Put vegetables oil in a heating pan add chopped onion and garlic and cook till golden brown, put in the beef and cook till ready add the coriander powder and chopped capsicum cook for 3minuter and your done
- Peel the potatoes and wash use a fork or small knife and stab holes into the potatoes. microwave the potatoes for 3minuters on each side. Mix 2 pinches of salt with vegetable oil in a bowl. Remove the potatoes and marinate in the salty oil put back the potatoes in the microwave and set to grill for 10minutes.
- Put spaghetti in a pan of boiling water, add a pinch if salt to taste and a little vegetables oil. Boil for 8 minutes
If you find this Spaghetti Beef stew with grilled potatoes recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.