Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Quick Dinner recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Quick Dinner recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick Dinner recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already realize that the body needs the heart to be healthy. After all, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the overall health of your heart. Did you know, however, that several specific foods are great for making your heart feel better? In the following paragraphs, you will learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Know that blueberries are great for your heart. Blueberries are a rich source of antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works in a similar way as the resveratrol found in grapes. Pterostilbene is an antioxidant that helps the body be better at processing fats and choelsterol. When your body is efficient at breaking down these things, they won’t clog your body and or cause issues for your heart. That means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as possible.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods that are terrific for your body. Without a doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. The foods mentioned are particularly good for the heart, though. Begin eating these health food on a regular basis. Your heart is going to be a lot heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick dinner recipe. To cook quick dinner you need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Quick Dinner:
- Get 500 g beef mince meat
- Take 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- Get 1 onion
- Take 1 tsp minced garlic and ginger
- Prepare 1⁄2 cube beef stock
- You need 1⁄3 cup tomato sauce
- Use 1 tsp BBQ spice
- You need 1 tsp steak n chop spice
- Take 1 tsp rajah mild curry powder
- Prepare 1 tsp paprika
- Use 2 tbs brown onion powdered soup
- Use 1 tbs Minestrone powdered soup
- Use 1 tbs olive oil
Steps to make Quick Dinner:
- Chop your onion and pour them in the olive oil pot and start to fry with garlic and ginger.
- Crumble the beef stock, and add the spices also add the mince meat to cook.
- Microwave the frozen veggies for 4 minutes
- After the mince is cooked then add the tomato sauce
- Also add the cooked veggies.
- Prepare the soups in a cup mixing brown onion and Minestrone. Then pour the soup that will make the mince stew to thicken.
- My dinner is served with greens, butternut, carrots and delicious mince meat stew.
If you find this Quick Dinner recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.