Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sheree's Cast Iron Quick Dry Aged Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sheree's Cast Iron Quick Dry Aged Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already know how important it is to have a heart that is healthy. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the overall health of your heart. However, did you know that there are a number of foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? Today, you will learn which foods are great for your heart.
Beans–seriously–are super great for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of consuming beans might not be the best for your nose, but they are so healthy for you. This does not mean, though, that simply ingesting beans will make your heart be much healthier or counteract the effects of unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What we are saying is that substituting in pinto beans or edamame for the chicken on your green salad or eating a soy burger rather than a beef hamburger is a superb idea. Thankfully, beans are really tasty and who knows…you might not even miss the real beef or chicken.
There are lots of foods out there that that are good for your body. It’s true that every food brought up in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially great, though, for improving your heart health. Introduce these foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sheree's cast iron quick dry aged steak recipe. You can cook sheree's cast iron quick dry aged steak using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sheree's Cast Iron Quick Dry Aged Steak:
- Take kosher coarse salt
- Prepare TBone or New York Strip steaks… (this can be used to age and tenderize tough cuts of steaks)
- Provide seasoning
- You need sprinkle garlic powder
- Use sprinkle coarse black pepper
- You need unsalted butter
Steps to make Sheree's Cast Iron Quick Dry Aged Steak:
- I'M SURE I WILL GET COMMENTS REGARDING THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF SODIUM….. BUT THE SALT NEEDS TO BE COMPLETELY WASHED OFF BEFORE COOKING…..
- Place steaks on a cookie sheet…. the cookie sheet should have a edge on it.
- You will not need the whole cup of Kosher Coarse salt…, liberally cover the steaks with kosher salt and leave sit for 90 minutes… the steak will age and then flavor will become much more intense…. u will also notice the texture of the meat looks like u took a meat mallet to it…
- I USE A CAST IRON SKILLET BECAUSE IT HOLDS HEAT WELL AND CAN BE PLACED IN THE OVEN. Place dry skillet in the oven at 500° allow skillet to get hot…
- RINSE ALL THE SALT FROM THE OUTSIDE OF THE STEAK… after rinsing pat steak dry… get as much visible moisture off the steak before searing….
- take the skillet out of the oven and place on a burner set on med/ high.
- use a pastry brush… I keep an old paint brush…. paint a little clear oil on each steak (canola or veggie). Then sprinkle with seasoning…. the oil helps the seasoning to stick…. I have tried olive oil but the smoke point is very low and the oil seems to 'burn'.
- place steaks in very hot dry skillet and sear for 2 minutes without turning… it will look like it is burning but don't freak out..turn over and cook 2 more minutes.
- put butter in skillet with steaks and spoon the melted butter and juices on top of steak…. do this for about 1-2 minutes and place in the oven at 425° for 5 minutes (medium)
- steak should be about medium to medium well…
If you find this Sheree's Cast Iron Quick Dry Aged Steak recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.