Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect CURRY BUNS (Japanese Deep-fried Curry Buns, Kare-Pan) 【Recipe Video】 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to CURRY BUNS (Japanese Deep-fried Curry Buns, Kare-Pan) 【Recipe Video】 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already know that the body needs the heart to be healthy. After all, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the overall health of your heart. Did you know, though, that some specific foods are good for improving the health of your heart? Today, you will learn which foods are great for your heart.
Be aware that blueberries are terrific for your heart. Fact: Blueberries are high in antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This antioxidant may be able to help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you take in. The easier it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less probable it is for those things to clog your arteries and cause heart problems. This, essentially, makes your heart as healthy as possible.
There are lots of foods that you can eat that are great for your body. It’s true that everything discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially great, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Begin incorporating these healthy foods in your diet every day. Your heart is going to be a lot better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry buns (japanese deep-fried curry buns, kare-pan) 【recipe video】 recipe. To make curry buns (japanese deep-fried curry buns, kare-pan) 【recipe video】 you only need 30 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook CURRY BUNS (Japanese Deep-fried Curry Buns, Kare-Pan) 【Recipe Video】:
- You need Buns
- Use 150 g (1 and 1⁄5 us cups) bread flour
- Take 75 g (3⁄5 us cup) cake flour
- Get 18 g (2 Tbsp) cane sugar
- Use 4 g (2⁄3 tsp) salt
- Provide 2 g (2⁄3 tsp) instant dry yeast
- Provide 105 g (3.5 us fl oz) lukewarm water
- Use 37 g (1.3 oz) beaten egg
- Use 15 g (1.3 Tbsp) unsalted butter
- Use Curry Filling (Double the required amount)
- Prepare 300 g ground meat (mixed beef and pork)
- Get 150 g (5.3 oz) minced onion
- Provide 1 piece red chili pepper
- You need 1⁄2 tsp cumin seed
- Use 1 Tbsp cake flour
- You need oil for frying onion
- You need (For Curry Sauce)
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp salt
- Provide 2 Tbsp curry powder
- Use 1 tsp garam masala powder
- Take 30 g (2 Tbsp) ketchup
- You need 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Use 1⁄2 clove garlic (1 tsp grated garlic)
- Get 1 thumb-size piece of ginger (1 Tbsp grated ginger)
- Provide 1 cube chicken stock bouillon (Maggi bouillon)
- Get 300 ml (10 us fl oz) water
- Prepare For deep- frying
- Get water
- You need panko bread crumbs
- Provide oil for deep-frying
Steps to make CURRY BUNS (Japanese Deep-fried Curry Buns, Kare-Pan) 【Recipe Video】:
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→youtu.be/wMcc59UZaMQ
- 【Curry Filling】Combine all curry sauce ingredients; salt, curry powder, garam masala, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, grated garlic, grated ginger, a crushed bouillon cube, and water. Divide a red chili pepper in two and get rid of the seed; set aside.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Put cumin seed and chili pepper and fry it for about 30 sec. Put minced onion and fry it over medium heat until soft. Take it out from the pan; set aside.
- Put ground meat in the frying pan and fry it over medium-high heat until light brown. Turn down the heat, and remove extra oil with 2-3 sheets of paper towel.
- Put the fried onion and the curry sauce mixture in the pan. Cook it over medium heat for 5 mins while stirring.
- Turn off the heat, and put cake flour and stir well. If lumps of flour are formed, please crush them.
- Cook it over medium heat while stirring for another 5 mins or until it has thickened. Turn off the heat, let it cool. When it's cooled thoroughly, transfer to a bowl and cover with plastic wrap, and let it sit in a fridge overnight. The curry is double the required amount so use half to cook curry buns.
- 【Dough of Buns】Put bread flour, cake flour, instant dry yeast, and cane sugar in a large bowl. Mix well. Add about 2⁄3 of the lukewarm water and beaten egg. Mix roughly while cutting it.
- Pour the remaining water little by little against powdery places. Mix until it becomes a single mass. Spread the dough onto a work surface. Sprinkle salt over it, and put butter on.
- Knead it with your hands for 4-5 mins until combined. Hit the dough against the work surface for 5 mins. Repeat hitting and folding until smooth and elastic, for another 5 mins.
- Place it in a lightly oiled bowl. Cover with a plastic wrap. Let it rise at 40℃ / 104°F (or warm place) for about 40-60 mins until it has increased in size 1.5-2X. Please take the curry out of the fridge; set aside.
- Finger Dent Test! Press your floured finger into the dough. If the dent springs back a little, and it stays without filling in, it’s ready. Punch the air out. Divide it into 6 equal pieces.
- Punch down each piece and shape each into a ball. Please sprinkle bread flour when necessary. Cover with a damp towel and let it rest for 10 mins.
- 【Wrap the curry with the dough, and deep-fry!】Roll out into a 9 cm (3.5-inch) circle, sprinkling bread flour when necessary. Put 2-3 Tbsp of the curry paste in the center. Fold it and pinch the edges to seal well. Please pinch and press tightly so as not to open during deep frying.
- Cover with a damp towel. Let it rise at 40℃ / 104°F (or warm place) for about 20-30 mins until it has increased in size 1.2X.
- Dip the formed dough into the water and then place it in panko bread crumbs to coat.
- Heat the deep-frying oil to 320ºF (160ºC) in a frying pan. Deep-fry each dough for 5 mins or until golden brown on both sides. Drain excess oil. It's all done!
If you find this CURRY BUNS (Japanese Deep-fried Curry Buns, Kare-Pan) 【Recipe Video】 recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.