Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Green Beans (phaliyaan) and Mutton Qeema recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Beans (phaliyaan) and Mutton Qeema recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In This Article We’re Going To Be Checking Out The A Large Amount Of Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Many individuals don’t understand that coconut oil has many benefits to it and is really something you need to be using regularly. One more thing I would like to mention relating to this product is that there are tons of different benefits available from it. There’s another thing that’s important to realize about this item and that is the reality that it can benefit you when you use it both internally as well as externally for your body. In this article we’re going to be looking at some of the benefits that are associated with the usage of coconut oil as compared to other oils.
Another thing many of you may like concerning this product is that it can in fact increase weight loss on account of the point that it increases your metabolism. Simply because coconut oil burns so quickly within your body and provides you with energy, and also speeds up your metabolism you will find the you are able to burn off calories three times as fast. This is in fact great news for any person has ever had difficulties trying to drop some weight or for people who are trying to lose some weight quicker. By speeding up your metabolism and burning off fat you ought to also recognize that this turns into energy within your body helping you feel more energized.
Yet another benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been completely proven is that it could have healing affects for example antiviral and anti bacterial. If you have other oils in your house I recommend removing them and replacing them with coconut oil on account of the many benefits that can be connected with it. Something you might or may not recognize is that within a really short time period there will be vitamin supplement businesses promoting the utilization of coconut oil supplements, but you are able to get the jump on this.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to green beans (phaliyaan) and mutton qeema recipe. You can have green beans (phaliyaan) and mutton qeema using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Green Beans (phaliyaan) and Mutton Qeema:
- You need 250 grm Mutton Qeema (you can use beef or chicken Qeema)
- Use 200 gm green beans
- You need 1 onion chopped
- You need 1 tsp Garlic paste
- Use 1 tsp Ginger paste
- Get 1 large tomato or 2 small tomato
- You need 1 tsp red chilli powder (or to taste)
- You need 1⁄2 tsp Cumin powder
- You need 1⁄2 tsp coriander powder
- You need 1⁄4 tsp turmeric powder
- Take 1⁄2 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- Take to taste Salt
- Use 1⁄2 cup oil
Steps to make Green Beans (phaliyaan) and Mutton Qeema:
- Clean the green beans and cut into small pieces.
- My homemade green beans
- Heat the oil in a pan add oinon fry till light brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste stir for 2 minutes.
- Add Qeema, fry it for 5 minutes.
- Then add tomato and dry ingredients and Mix well. Not add Garam Masala.
- Add half cup of water and simmer over low heat until Qeema is cooked and water dries.
- Now add in the green beans mix it well and add green chillies and 1⁄2 cup of water cover the pan with a lid and let it cook on low heat for further 15 minutes or until green beans are soft.
- Sprinkle Garam Masala, fresh coriander leaves and put it on dum for 1 minute.
- Dish out and serve it with roti or naan.
If you find this Green Beans (phaliyaan) and Mutton Qeema recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.