Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick and Easy Chili Con Carne Dogs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick and Easy Chili Con Carne Dogs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already are aware that you must have a fit and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that exercising regularly and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthier? If you would like to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Know that blueberries are good for helping your heart be healthy. Blueberries are high in antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works in a similar way as the resveratrol in grapes. This specific antioxidant can help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you take in. The more effortless it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less apt it is for those things to clog your system and cause heart problems. What that means is that it helps keep your heart as healthy as it can be.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can add to your diet that will be good for your body. It’s true that every food discussed in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. These foods are particularly beneficial for the heart, however. Try to introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quick and easy chili con carne dogs recipe. You can cook quick and easy chili con carne dogs using 8 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Quick and Easy Chili Con Carne Dogs:
- You need 1 can Canned red kidney beans
- Provide 1 can Canned whole tomatoes
- Prepare 1 packet Lawry's Chili Seasoning Mix
- Use 500 grams Ground beef
- Provide 100 ml Water
- Provide 1 Melting type cheese
- You need 1 per serving Hot dog buns
- You need 1 per serving Hot dog sausages
Steps to make Quick and Easy Chili Con Carne Dogs:
- Prepare the canned beans and tomatoes and the seasoning mix.
- Prepare the ground beef.
- Brown the meat until crumbly.
- Drain off the oil in a colander.
- Open the can of red kidney beans into a colander, and rinse the beans off quickly.
- Put the browned ground beef in a deep pot. Add the rinsed beans and the packet of seasoning mix.
- Open the can of tomatoes, and add them to the pan while crushing the tomatoes.
- Add water and start heating the pot.
- Turn the heat down when the pot comes to a boil.
- Simmer over low heat for 10-15 minutes while mixing well.
- Transfer to serving plated when it's done, and let it cool down a bit.
- Prepare the hot dog buns. Boil or grill the hot dogs.
- Sandwich the hot dogs in the buns, add some of the chili and it's done.
- This recipe makes a lot of chili, so divide up the leftovers and freeze.
- To defrost, microwave for about a minute in the ziplock bag, empty out onto a plate and crumble the meat (It's not completely defrosted).
- Add lots of easy melt cheese (you can also freeze the cheese in batches).
- Microwave for another 2 minutes or so. When the cheese has melted, mix it in well. It's great eaten just as is!
- If you lightly toast a slice of sandwich bread and top it with lots of chili con carne, you'll have a very filling snack.
- I use the chili con carne for chicken enchiladas. See. - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149680-chicken-enchilada
If you find this Quick and Easy Chili Con Carne Dogs recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.