Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect CURRY BUNS (Japanese Deep-fried Curry Buns, Kare-Pan) 【Recipe Video】 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best CURRY BUNS (Japanese Deep-fried Curry Buns, Kare-Pan) 【Recipe Video】 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to CURRY BUNS (Japanese Deep-fried Curry Buns, Kare-Pan) 【Recipe Video】 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is Really A Great Product And Can In Addition Be Beneficial For Your Health.
Coconut oil will be one thing which can actually help people live a longer and healthier life and something you should start using today. You are in addition going to see that there is not just one specific benefit that is associated with coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. One more thing I would like to mention about the use of coconut oil is that it is not only a thing that can be used internally or externally, it is something which can be used for both. Coconut oil is a lot more beneficial than other oils you can purchase and on this page we will be telling you why.
Yet another amazing side effect of using this kind of product is that coconut oil will actually help you drop some weight by boosting your metabolism. Simply because coconut oil burns so quickly within your body and offers you energy, and also speeds up your metabolism you’ll find the you can burn off calories three times as fast. If you are one of the folks trying to drop some weight in America today you will definitely discover that adding coconut oil into your daily routine is something which will be able to help you accomplish your goals. And of course mainly because your body is burning off calories you are also producing energy which is just yet another added benefit.
Another thing I would like to mention is that there’ve actually been research performed which show that coconut oil might have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. One of the greatest things you’re going to have the ability to do for your body is to start using coconut oil as opposed to the other oils that you might be using at this current time. There are different vitamin businesses right now contemplating the thought of promoting coconut oil as a nutritional supplement, but you can begin receiving the advantages from this oil today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry buns (japanese deep-fried curry buns, kare-pan) 【recipe video】 recipe. To cook curry buns (japanese deep-fried curry buns, kare-pan) 【recipe video】 you need 30 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare CURRY BUNS (Japanese Deep-fried Curry Buns, Kare-Pan) 【Recipe Video】:
- Provide Buns
- Prepare (1 and 1⁄5 us cups) bread flour
- Provide (3⁄5 us cup) cake flour
- You need cane sugar
- Prepare salt
- Take instant dry yeast
- You need (3.5 us fl oz) lukewarm water
- Get beaten egg
- You need unsalted butter
- Use Curry Filling (Double the required amount)
- Get ground meat (mixed beef and pork)
- Use minced onion
- Prepare red chili pepper
- Take cumin seed
- Get cake flour
- Prepare oil for frying onion
- Get (For Curry Sauce)
- Prepare salt
- Provide curry powder
- Get garam masala powder
- You need ketchup
- Use Worcestershire sauce
- Prepare garlic (1 tsp grated garlic)
- Provide thumb-size piece of ginger (1 Tbsp grated ginger)
- Take chicken stock bouillon (Maggi bouillon)
- Prepare (10 us fl oz) water
- Get For deep- frying
- Get water
- Prepare panko bread crumbs
- You need oil for deep-frying
Instructions to make CURRY BUNS (Japanese Deep-fried Curry Buns, Kare-Pan) 【Recipe Video】:
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→youtu.be/wMcc59UZaMQ
- 【Curry Filling】Combine all curry sauce ingredients; salt, curry powder, garam masala, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, grated garlic, grated ginger, a crushed bouillon cube, and water. Divide a red chili pepper in two and get rid of the seed; set aside.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Put cumin seed and chili pepper and fry it for about 30 sec. Put minced onion and fry it over medium heat until soft. Take it out from the pan; set aside.
- Put ground meat in the frying pan and fry it over medium-high heat until light brown. Turn down the heat, and remove extra oil with 2-3 sheets of paper towel.
- Put the fried onion and the curry sauce mixture in the pan. Cook it over medium heat for 5 mins while stirring.
- Turn off the heat, and put cake flour and stir well. If lumps of flour are formed, please crush them.
- Cook it over medium heat while stirring for another 5 mins or until it has thickened. Turn off the heat, let it cool. When it's cooled thoroughly, transfer to a bowl and cover with plastic wrap, and let it sit in a fridge overnight. The curry is double the required amount so use half to cook curry buns.
- 【Dough of Buns】Put bread flour, cake flour, instant dry yeast, and cane sugar in a large bowl. Mix well. Add about 2⁄3 of the lukewarm water and beaten egg. Mix roughly while cutting it.
- Pour the remaining water little by little against powdery places. Mix until it becomes a single mass. Spread the dough onto a work surface. Sprinkle salt over it, and put butter on.
- Knead it with your hands for 4-5 mins until combined. Hit the dough against the work surface for 5 mins. Repeat hitting and folding until smooth and elastic, for another 5 mins.
- Place it in a lightly oiled bowl. Cover with a plastic wrap. Let it rise at 40℃ / 104°F (or warm place) for about 40-60 mins until it has increased in size 1.5-2X. Please take the curry out of the fridge; set aside.
- Finger Dent Test! Press your floured finger into the dough. If the dent springs back a little, and it stays without filling in, it’s ready. Punch the air out. Divide it into 6 equal pieces.
- Punch down each piece and shape each into a ball. Please sprinkle bread flour when necessary. Cover with a damp towel and let it rest for 10 mins.
- 【Wrap the curry with the dough, and deep-fry!】Roll out into a 9 cm (3.5-inch) circle, sprinkling bread flour when necessary. Put 2-3 Tbsp of the curry paste in the center. Fold it and pinch the edges to seal well. Please pinch and press tightly so as not to open during deep frying.
- Cover with a damp towel. Let it rise at 40℃ / 104°F (or warm place) for about 20-30 mins until it has increased in size 1.2X.
- Dip the formed dough into the water and then place it in panko bread crumbs to coat.
- Heat the deep-frying oil to 320ºF (160ºC) in a frying pan. Deep-fry each dough for 5 mins or until golden brown on both sides. Drain excess oil. It's all done!
If you find this CURRY BUNS (Japanese Deep-fried Curry Buns, Kare-Pan) 【Recipe Video】 recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.