Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Curry Chilli Con Carne recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry Chilli Con Carne recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Chilli Con Carne recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already have some knowledge of how important it is to have a heart that is healthy. Obviously, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that getting regular exercise and following a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthier? Continue reading to find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Have you heard the old saying “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples have many great stuff in them to help keep your heart healthy. They’re high in soluble fiber which works as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from accumulating and causing blockages. The truth is that eating a single Red Delicious apple daily can lead to as much as an eight percent decrease in your bad cholesterol levels. This is a great number for someone who wishes his or her heart to be healthier.
There are plenty of foods out there that that are terrific for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are particularly great, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Begin incorporating these foods in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry chilli con carne recipe. To cook curry chilli con carne you only need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Curry Chilli Con Carne:
- Get 500 g Lean Beef Mince
- Provide 1 Onion *finely chopped
- Get 1 clove Garlic *finely chopped
- Provide 1 Capsicum *cut to small pieces
- Get 1 tablespoon Canola Oil
- Prepare 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon Hot Chilli Powder OR Cayenne Pepper
- Provide 1-2 tablespoons Curry Powder
- You need 2 tablespoons Plain Flour
- You need 1 cup Beef Stock *OR 1 cup Water & 1 Beef Stock Cube
- Prepare 1 Canned Diced Tomatoes *400g
- Provide 1 Canned Kidney Beans *410g
- Take Salt
- You need 1-2 teaspoons Garam Masala
Instructions to make Curry Chilli Con Carne:
- Heat Oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat, cook Onion, Garlic and Capsicum for a few minutes, add Beef Mince and cook until Beef changes colour.
- Add Chilli Powder, Curry Powder and Flour and mix to combine. *Note: Flour is to thicken the sauce. You can add Tomato Paste instead of Flour.
- Add Beef Stock and Tomatoes, and stir well. Bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drain the canned Kidney beans and add to the pan. Stir to combine and season with Salt but the amount of Salt depends on the saltiness of the stock and beans. Simmer for 5 to 10 minutes or until the sauce thickens, stirring occasionally as it is easy to get burnt.
- Just before remove from heat, add Garam Masala and mix well. Serve with freshly cooked rice. This time, I served with ‘Turmeric Rice’. Find my ‘Turmeric Rice’ recipe at http://www.hirokoliston.com/turmeric-rice/
If you find this Curry Chilli Con Carne recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.