Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect My microwave lasagne recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best My microwave lasagne recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My microwave lasagne recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how crucial it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to follow a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Did you already know, though, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthier? Today, you will find out which foods are good for your heart.
Remember when your mother and father would say to you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? In reality, apples have lots of minerals and elements that can help your heart remain healthy. They’re high in soluble fiber which functions as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from accumulating and causing blockages. The truth is that eating just one Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL levels go down by as much as 8%. That’s a fantastic number for someone who wants a healthier heart.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can include in your diet that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that everything mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially good, however, for improving your heart health. Try introducing these healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my microwave lasagne recipe. To cook my microwave lasagne you need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook My microwave lasagne:
- Provide 500 g beef mince
- You need 2 tbs canola oil
- Get 1 onion
- You need 1 tsp paprika
- Take 1 tsp rajah curry powder
- Use 1 cube beef stock
- Get 1 tsp BBQ spice
- Take 1 tsp chicken spice
- Provide 2 tbs hearty beef powdered soup
- You need 6 slices Parmalat cheese
- You need Leftover cooked macaroni
- Get 1 grated tomato
Steps to make My microwave lasagne:
- Pour oil in a pot then chop onion then fry the onion and stir the add spices and cube then add mince stir close the pot and let it cook.
- Stir again the pot and pour your grated tomato then close the pot and pour your soup to make it tasty and gravy like.
- Take that leftover macaroni and place it in the bowl and add the mince and take the cheese and place them in and switch the microwave on for 5 minutes then serve my kids will enjoy my own lasagne
If you find this My microwave lasagne recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.