Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Filipino beef curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Filipino beef curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already realize that the body needs a heart that is strong and healthy. Obviously, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Do you know, though, that some specific foods are terrific for improving the health of your heart? In this article, you will learn which foods are good for your heart.
Know that blueberries are fantastic for helping your heart be healthy. You should know that blueberries have lots of antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works just like the resveratrol you will find in grapes. This specific antioxidant helps your body to be better at processing your fats and cholesterol. If your body has the ability to easily break down fat and cholesterol, they are not going to build up in your body or cause problems for your heart. That, basically, helps your heart be healthy.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can add to your diet that will be good for your body. To be sure, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are particularly great, though, for improving your heart health. Try introducing these healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to filipino beef curry recipe. You can have filipino beef curry using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Filipino beef curry:
- Get beef brisket, cut into large cubes
- Use Greek yogurt
- Provide garlic, chopped
- Take large onion, chopped
- Prepare thumb-sized nub ginger, cut into small matchsticks
- Provide heap tbsp curry powder
- You need smoked paprika
- Prepare can coconut milk
- Provide palm sugar
- Use bay leaves
- Provide large waxy potatoes, peeled and cut into 3 cm chunks
Steps to make Filipino beef curry:
- In a bowl, toss the beef with the yogurt and a large pinch of salt. Cover and let marinate in the fridge from 4 hours to overnight.
- Add a splash of veg oil to a large pan on medium-high heat. Remove the meat from the marinade and wipe off as much of the yogurt as you can. Sear the meat in the pan until all sides are well-browned.
- Add the garlic, onion, and ginger to the pan. Let fry for 2 minutes, then add the curry powder and paprika. Let fry another 2 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk, palm sugar, bay leaves and potatoes to the pan, along with 2 cups water. Add a good pinch of salt and several grinds of freshly cracked black pepper. Turn the heat down to low and let simmer for 1.5 to 2 hours until the meat is tender. Add water as needed to keep the meat mostly submerged.
- Once the meat is fork tender, turn the heat back up to medium-high and remove the bay leaves. Let simmer until the sauce is reduced and thick. Serve with freshly steamed rice.
If you find this Filipino beef curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.