Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for My Chilli Beef Topped with melted Cheese. 😘 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best My Chilli Beef Topped with melted Cheese. 😘 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Chilli Beef Topped with melted Cheese. 😘 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already know how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to follow a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Did you already know, however, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthier? If you would like to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Beans, believe it or not, are actually good for your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, particularly the after effects of eating them, but they’re extremely healthy food items. It doesn’t mean, though, that merely eating beans will undo the damaging effects of consuming unhealthy foods or make your heart better by magic. What we are saying is that subbing in pinto beans or edamame for the chicken on your green salad or eating a soy burger rather than a beef hamburger is a superb idea. Thankfully, beans have a very good taste and you never know, you might prefer them to your hamburgers and chicken.
There are lots of foods that you can include in your diet that are great for your body. It’s true that everything discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly great, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to introduce these foods into your diet every day. Your heart is going to be a lot better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my chilli beef topped with melted cheese. 😘 recipe. You can cook my chilli beef topped with melted cheese. 😘 using 19 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook My Chilli Beef Topped with melted Cheese. 😘:
- Use 1 tbls Butter
- You need 1 small onion chopped
- Use 500 g Beef Mince meat
- You need 1 tsp Crushed garlic 3 cloves
- Prepare 1⁄4 Tsp red chilli
- You need tsp chopped Chilli pepper red and green
- Use 1 Sweet bell pepper chopped
- You need 1 Beef stock cube
- You need 400 g or 1 Can of chopped Tomatoes
- Provide Using the tomato can fill with boiling water add to the mince
- Provide 1⁄2 Can red kidney beans 120g
- You need 1⁄2 TSP black pepper
- Use 1 good pinch salt
- Provide 2 tbls tomato puree
- Use 1 tbls Worcestershire sauce
- Prepare 1 tbls tomato ketchup
- Get 150 g Chedder Red or Leicester cheese. Oat smoked chedder too
- Use 2 pkts of cheesy Doritos share between 4
- Take Potatoes to make homemade chips
Steps to make My Chilli Beef Topped with melted Cheese. 😘:
- Melt the Butter, fry onions for 1 minute then add the minced Beef. Fry for 5 minutes
- Next add the Garlic and mix
- Add the red chilli powder mix in
- Chopped chilli peppers green and red stir in and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir all in and then black pepper and salt
- Sweet pepper next mix
- Add beef stock stir in
- Add the can chopped tomatoes stir
- Add boiling water to the can and add that and stir.
- Add the kidney beans after rinsing them first.
- Add the tomato puree stir in
- Worcestershire sauc
- Lastly Tomato ketchup stir in and simmer for another 10 minutes if its too thick add a cup of boiling water stir and let it rest. then its ready.
- While its resting, cook your homemade Chips if your having them, and have your cheese ready.
- Finish with cheese melted on top add it in microwave for 30 seconds for fully melted
- And 1 tbls of Sour Cream on top (opt)
If you find this My Chilli Beef Topped with melted Cheese. 😘 recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.