Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Authentic Russian Piroshki recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Authentic Russian Piroshki recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how important it is to have a healthy heart. After all, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that getting regular exercise and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. But are you aware that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? If you would like to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Believe it or not, beans are really effective for your heart health. Sure, the after-effects of consuming beans may not be the best for your nose, but they are extremely healthy for you. It doesn’t mean, though, that just consuming beans will undo the detrimental effects of consuming junk foods or make your heart better by magic. What this means is that substituting in edamame or kidney beans for the chicken on your green salad or eating a soy burger in place of the hamburger is what you should do. Luckily, beans are super tasty and who knows…you might not even moss eating the real beef or chicken.
There are lots of foods out there that that are great for your body. It’s true that each of the food brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially good for the heart, though. Try to start consuming these heart-healthy foods each day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to authentic russian piroshki recipe. You can have authentic russian piroshki using 24 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Authentic Russian Piroshki:
- Provide Bread dough
- Get 300 grams Bread flour
- Prepare 1 tsp Quick-rising dry yeast (one that does not need proofing)
- Take 200 ml Milk
- Use 20 grams Butter
- Use 1 tbsp Sugar
- Prepare 1 tsp Salt
- You need 1⁄2 Beaten egg
- Prepare Filling (stir-fried cabbage)
- Use 2 leaves Cabbage
- Use 1⁄4 Onion
- You need 1⁄8 Carrot
- Take 1 Salt, pepper
- Get Filling (ground beef and rice)
- Take 100 grams Ground beef
- Prepare 1 scoop with a rice spatula Hot cooked rice
- Prepare 1⁄4 Onion
- Prepare 1 Nutmeg, salt, pepper
- Get To finish:
- Use 1⁄2 Beaten egg
- Use Filling (stir-fried mushrooms)
- Provide 2 packs altogether 4 kinds of mushrooms (any kind)
- You need 1 tbsp Mayonnaise
- You need 1 Salt, pepper
Instructions to make Authentic Russian Piroshki:
- Bread dough: Heat up the milk until it is warm to the touch. Bring the butter to room temperature. Put all the bread dough ingredients except for the butter in a bowl. Mix all these ingredients together first.
- Now add the butter and knead for about 10 minutes by hand. Roll into a ball, and place in the bowl. Cover with plastic wrap, and a wrung out kitchen towel. Leave it in a warm place, and let it proof for 1 hour.
- Filling: Mince the vegetables and mushrooms. Stir-fry separately for each filling. Season a little bit saltier than normal.
- When the bread dough rises, divide into 16 even pieces, and roll into balls. Cover with the plastic wrap and wrung out kitchen towel. Let it rest for 15 minutes.
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin. Place the filling on top, and tightly wrap it up. It's useful to make little tweaks to the each of the wrappers so that you know which filling is inside.
- Arrange on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Brush with the beaten egg, and bake in the preheated oven for 14-16 minutes at 200℃.
- When they become golden brown, they're done! Enjoy these piroshki while they're still hot!
If you find this Authentic Russian Piroshki recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.