Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Homemade chinese beef noodles recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade chinese beef noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade chinese beef noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how essential it is to have a healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that getting regular exercise and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthier? Continue reading to learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Know that your heart will be healthy if you consume blueberries. Blueberries are rich in antioxidants, in particular pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works just like the resveratrol found in grapes. Pterostilbene is an antioxidant that helps the body be better at processing cholesterol and fats. The easier it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less probable it is for those things to accumulate in your arteries and cause problems for your heart. This, basically, makes your heart as healthy as possible.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can include in your diet that will be good for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially great, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try to start incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet regularly. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade chinese beef noodles recipe. To make homemade chinese beef noodles you need 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade chinese beef noodles:
- Prepare Maida 3 cup for 3 different colours(for dough)
- Get Palak ke pattey 6(for green colour)
- You need Beet root 1 small(for pink colour)
- Get Salt 1 tsp for each colour dough
- Use Baking sida 1 pinch for each colour
- You need For cooking
- Use Beef under cut 200 g(strips cutting)
- Provide Cabbage 1 small
- You need Capcicum 1 medium
- Get Carrot 1 large
- Take Garlic chopped 4 cloves/garlic chives
- You need 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- Prepare 2 tbsp Chilli sauce
- Use 2 tbs Wochestershiresouce
- Provide 1 tbsp Black pepper
- You need 1 tsp Chilli flakes optional
Steps to make Homemade chinese beef noodles:
- Before cooking i made noodles dough and it takes about 2 hour for resting dough
- Take 1 cup flour and add 1 tsp salt and a pinch baking soda and knead hard dough and rest it for 2 hour
- For green colour dough i put some spinach leaves into ht water than cold water and then grind and seeve it and use this water for kneading dough
- Now i take 1 beet root and boil it and grind it for making pink colour and use it for kneading dough
- After 2 hour rest dough is ready for making noodles
- I just roll in and fold it and cut it into noodles and boil for 3-4 min in boiling water noodle is ready
- Put the noodle into boiling water and then in cold water
- For above method i prepare green colour noodles
- Use above method for pink noodles
- Now take a pan or karahi saute garlic and add beef and cook it for5 min
- Now add sauces salt and pepper and then add veggies noe by one and cook it for 5 min
- After veggies add noodles and sauces and at this stage taste the salt pepper and sauces if need add some more sauses
- Mix all together and dish out homemade healthy noodles are ready to eat
If you find this Homemade chinese beef noodles recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.