Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Spaghetti Bolognese (Beef) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spaghetti Bolognese (Beef) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spaghetti Bolognese (Beef) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already realize that the body calls for the heart to be healthy. Of course, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the total health of your heart. Do you know, though, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthy? Keep on reading to learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Be aware that fish is more or less the healthiest food out there. You probably know this as you’ve in all probability been told to make sure that you consume fish at least twice a week. This is especially true for individuals suffering from heart problems or are worrying that their hearts are not in good shape. Fish has lots of Omega 3’s which are what allows your body to process unhealthy cholesterol. Include fish in two meals each week.
There are lots of foods that you can consume that are great for your body. Without a doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are especially good for the heart, though. Start consuming these health food regularly. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spaghetti bolognese (beef) recipe. You can cook spaghetti bolognese (beef) using 21 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spaghetti Bolognese (Beef):
- Use Bolognese Sauce
- Use 300 grams minced beef
- Use 250 grams chicken liver
- Provide 1 1⁄2 tbsp olive oil
- Provide 1 clove garlic, peeled
- Get 1⁄2 tbsp parsley
- You need 1 bay leaf
- You need 1 can tomatoes
- Prepare 150 ml water
- Use 1 beef stock cube
- You need 2 tbsp tomato puree
- Prepare 1 salt and pepper
- Use 1⁄2 tsp chopped basil
- Prepare 25 grams butter
- Get 1 grated parmesan cheese
- Get Spaghetti
- Prepare 1 water
- Take 1 tsp olive oil
- Prepare 25 grams melted butter
- Take 1 tbsp salt
- You need 500 grams Italian Spaghetti
Instructions to make Spaghetti Bolognese (Beef):
- Soak chicken livers in a pot of salted water for 30 mins or more.
- Combine minced beef, garlic, onion, parsley and bay leaf into a saucepan.
- Using a scissors or knife, cut chicken livers into small pieces, removing membranes. Dry the chicken liver pieces by placing them on paper towels. Add chicken liver to saucepan.
- Using medium heat, brown meat slowly, stirring frequently.
- When mixture is thoroughly cooked with no remaining water, remove garlic clove.
- Add canned tomatoes, beef stock cube, water, tomato puree and season to taste. Stir well.
- Simmer the sauce for up to 45 minutes, until it is of a suitable consistency.
- To cook spaghetti: Fill large saucepan with plenty of water. Add salt and olive oil and bring to a boil. Slowly dip spaghetti into the boiling water. As it softens, curl it around the pan until it is all submerged. Cook until tender but firm - according to packet directions. Remove from heat and drain pasta in a colander immediately. Coat with the melted butter and serve immediately.
- Stir in the basil, and simmer for 1 minute.
- Remove saucepan from heat, and add butter. Stir.
- When spaghetti is ready, serve a spoonful of sauce on top and add parmesan cheese to taste.
If you find this Spaghetti Bolognese (Beef) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.