Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Slow Cooker Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Slow Cooker Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a heart that is healthy. Think about it: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already know that exercising regularly and following a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that a number of specific foods are terrific for making your heart be healthier? Keep on reading to find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Can you recall being told by your mom or dad “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that appleas are packed full of things that will help your heart be healthier. They are rich in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t amass or cause blockages. Consuming just one Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL levels go down by as much as eight percent. That’s a great number if you’re endeavoring to improve the health of your heart!
There are dozens (if not more) of foods you will find that that are good for your body. Without a doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly terrific, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Introduce these foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart is going to be so much better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy slow cooker beef stew recipe. To make easy slow cooker beef stew you need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Slow Cooker Beef Stew:
- Use 2 lb Chuck Stew Meat
- Use 1 medium onion diced
- Provide 4-6 medium potatos peeled + cubed (You can use any potatoes)
- Prepare 2-3 cups carrots (I cut up baby carrots)
- Get 4 stalks Celery chopped
- Get 1 can corn drained
- Prepare 1 can cut green beans drained
- Get 1 1⁄2 packets McCormick Beef Stew
- Provide 1-2 Boxes Beef Broth (I use Collage Inn)
- Get Flour
- Prepare Oil
- Prepare Salt & Pepper
Steps to make Easy Slow Cooker Beef Stew:
- After you have trimmed and cut your meat. Mix flour with a Sprinkle of McCormick, Salt & Pepper in a ziploc bag or a covered container. Put your meat in and Shake it up! Make sure each one is covered. You can also season your meat before the flour or while in the pan.
- Heat a oil in a deep pan. Tap off any excess flour. Then put floured meat in the pan to get a sear.
- Brown all sides then remove with a slotted spoon or tongs and put into pot. Then brown your onions in the same pan.
- Put your onions into pot. All this yummy goodness is what left. :)
- In a large measuring cup, Mix 3 cups Water & McCormick Beef Stew Packet. Put the mixture in the pan as it heats use a wisk and/or spoon to mix the beef glaze from the bottom of the pan into the liquid. Simmer for approximately 10 minutes.
- As all that Yummy Goodness simmers, put your potatos & veggies into the pot.
- Pour the liquid from the pan over meat & veggies. Fill the rest with beef broth & water. Cook high 6hrs or low 8hrs. The gravy might not be thick enough in the beginning but the starch from potatos & the flour from the meat will thicken things up but if it needs to be thicker towards the end add some roux. Add a little at a time. It will thicken as the roux cooks & be careful not to change the flavors.
If you find this Easy Slow Cooker Beef Stew recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.