Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Beef Stroganoff in the Slow Cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Beef Stroganoff in the Slow Cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already realize that the body calls for a heart that is strong and healthy. Think about it: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already are aware that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the total health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthy? Today, you will find out which foods are great for your heart.
Know that fish is one of the best meats you can consume. You’re probably already aware of this because your health care provider has told you to consume some fish two times or threee times a week. This is especially true if there are some issues with your heart or if your heart is in not too good a shape. Fact: Fish is loaded with Omega 3s which are what helps process and turn unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Try to consume fish in at least two meals every week.
There are lots of foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. Without a doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are essentially terrific, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Start consuming these hearty foods on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy beef stroganoff in the slow cooker recipe. You can cook easy beef stroganoff in the slow cooker using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Beef Stroganoff in the Slow Cooker:
- Provide (approx) stew beef (cut into 1” pieces)
- Get white onion chopped
- Provide garlic minced
- Take white mushrooms chopped or sliced
- Prepare beef broth
- Get paprika
- Take sour cream
- Use Dijon mustard
- You need flour
- You need (about 1⁄2 package) wide egg noodles
- Prepare Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- Get Kosher salt
Instructions to make Easy Beef Stroganoff in the Slow Cooker:
- Place stew beef, onion, garlic and mushrooms in slow cooker. Add beef broth and paprika and mix thoroughly. Set slow cooker on low for 6 hours.
- After 6 hours, stir in sour cream and Dijon mustard. In a small mixing bowl, make a flour slurry using equal amounts of flour and water and mix in. Continue to cook on low for 20 mins.
- Cook noodles to package instructions. Top noodles with beef mixture and top with chopped parsley if desired. Taste for additional salt. ENJOY!
If you find this Easy Beef Stroganoff in the Slow Cooker recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.