Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef mince chow mein recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef mince chow mein recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware that the body needs the heart to be healthy. Consider this: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. But are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? Keep on reading to find out which foods are great for your heart.
Know that blueberries are great for the health of your heart. Blueberries are high in antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This specific antioxidant may be able to help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you take in. If your body can easily process fat and cholesterol, they won’t build up in your body or cause problems for your heart. That means that it helps keep your heart healthy.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. It’s true that each of the food brought up in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try introducing these healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will be a lot healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef mince chow mein recipe. To cook beef mince chow mein you only need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef mince chow mein:
- Use 500 g Lan beef mince
- Take 1 medium brown onion, finely chopped
- Prepare 1 tbs curry powder, mild variety
- Get 1 large carrot(s), grated
- Use 375 g Cabbage, savoy, raw, (1⁄4 small) white, finely shredded
- Get 2 individual celery, finely chopped
- Get 40 g rice, white, dry, (2tbs) long grain variety
- Get 80 g powdered chicken noodle soup, (2x40g pkts), reduced-salt variety
- Provide 2 tbs soy sauce
- Provide 150 g green beans, frozen, sliced
- Provide 1 x 3 second spray(s) oil spray
Instructions to make Beef mince chow mein:
- Lightly spray a large saucepan with oil and heat over high heat. Add mince and onion. Cook, breaking up any lumps, for 6–8 minutes or until mince has browned
- Add curry powder and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add carrot, cabbage, celery, rice, soup mix, soy sauce and 2 cups (500ml) water and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 20 minutes or until water has absorbed and rice is tender. Add beans for the last 2 minutes of cooking. Serve.
- SERVING SUGGESTION: steamed Asian greens, such as baby bok choy or choy sum. TIP: You can use lean chicken mince instead of beef.
If you find this Beef mince chow mein recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.