Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Lee's Easy Southern Beef Vegetable Stew recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Lee's Easy Southern Beef Vegetable Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lee's Easy Southern Beef Vegetable Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already know that you should have a fit and healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already understand that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the general health of your heart. However, are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? Go on reading to discover which foods are great for your heart.
Be aware that is among the heartiest meats that you can eat. You’re probably already aware of this because your doctor has advised you to eat some fish at least two or three times each week. This is especially true if you have problems with your heart or if your heart is in not too good a shape. Know that fish has lots of Omega 3’s which are what lets your body process unhealthy cholesterol. Try to eat fish at least two times every week.
There are lots of foods that you can consume that are beneficial for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly wonderful, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Begin consuming these health food on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lee's easy southern beef vegetable stew recipe. You can cook lee's easy southern beef vegetable stew using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lee's Easy Southern Beef Vegetable Stew:
- Take 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Take 1 Pound Beef Stew Meat
- You need as Needed Salt
- Prepare as Needed Cracked Black Pepper
- Use 1⁄2 Onion Diced
- Get 2 Cloves Chopped Garlic
- Get 1 Teaspoon Dried Italian Seasoning
- Take 6 Cups Water
- You need 14 Ounce Can Tomato Sauce
- You need 3 Beef Bouillon Cubes
- Prepare 1 Cup Chopped Celery Stalks and Leaves
- Get 1 Cup Frozen Corn Kernels
- Get 1 Cup Fresh Diced Potatoes
- Take 1 Cup Fresh Sliced Carrots
Steps to make Lee's Easy Southern Beef Vegetable Stew:
- Heat up oil in a deep stock pot over medium high heat. Generously season stew meat with salt and pepper. Brown stew meat and chopped onion together, approximately 7-10 minutes. Add Italian seasoning and chopped garlic during the last minute.
- Add water, tomato sauce and beef bouillon cubes. Cover and simmer for 1 hour.
- When ready add chopped celery, carrots, frozen corn kernels, and diced potatoes. Cover and simmer approximately 30-45 minutes until vegetables are fork tender. Adjust seasoning if needed.
- Serve with fresh cornbread for a complete meal. Tastes even better the next day. Enjoy!! Note: This can be cooked in a crockpot, Insta Pot, etc. Just adjust your cooking times.
If you find this Lee's Easy Southern Beef Vegetable Stew recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.