Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect 3 way Xmas leftovers sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 3 way Xmas leftovers sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already know that exercising regularly and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that a number of specific foods are good for making your heart feel better? Today, you will find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Do you remember when your mother and father would say to you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? The truth is that apples have many good stuff in them to help promote a healthy heart. Appleas have loads of soluble fiber which acts like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t amass and build up into blockages. One Red Delicious apple daily can make your LDL cholesterol levels go down by as much as 8 percent! That’s a great number for someone who would like to have a healthier heart.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that are great for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are especially great, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to introduce these foods into your diet daily. Your heart is going to be so much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 3 way xmas leftovers sandwich recipe. To cook 3 way xmas leftovers sandwich you only need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook 3 way Xmas leftovers sandwich:
- Prepare Beef
- Get Salt beef
- You need 6 sliced pickled onions
- You need 1 yellow mustard
- Use Lamb
- Get roast lamb
- Provide 1 shredded spring onion
- Use 2 tsp mint sauce
- Prepare Turkey
- Get roast turkey
- Provide 2 tsp mayonaise
- Provide 6 chopped sundried tomatoes
- Prepare 2 tsp tapenade
- Provide sandwich
- You need 2 small baguettes
- Provide lettuce
- Use 2 tsp olive oil
Instructions to make 3 way Xmas leftovers sandwich:
- Heat the baguettes in the oven usually 8-10 mins but read the packet.
- Once ready open up and drizzle with olive oil then line with lettuce.
- 1st add some beef, then mustard more beef and sprinkle with the sliced pickled onions.
- 2nd add some roast turkey, tsp of mayo, more turkey, teaspoon olive tapenade and top with sundried tomatoes
- Finally some of the roast lamb, shredded spring onions, tsp mint sauce and the last bits of the lamb.
- Tuck in and watch some boxing day TV!
If you find this 3 way Xmas leftovers sandwich recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.