Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Hearty and Badass Beef Stew recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hearty and Badass Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hearty and Badass Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already know that the body calls for a healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already are aware that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the general health of your heart. Still, did you know that there are several foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? Continue reading to learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Be aware that blueberries are a fantastic source of heart healthy. Fact: Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene performs pretty much like the resveratrol in grapes. This specific antioxidant helps your body to be more efficient at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. If your body is able to easily process fat and cholesterol, they are not going to build up in your body or cause problems for your heart. That just means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as possible.
There are lots of foods that you can include in your diet that are great for your body. No doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to introduce these healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hearty and badass beef stew recipe. You can have hearty and badass beef stew using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Hearty and Badass Beef Stew:
- Take 6 cups water
- Get 1 cup dry white wine
- Get beef bullion as per direction on package for 7 cups
- Get 1 lb package peeled baby carrots
- You need 1.5 lb beef chuck stew meat. 3⁄4-1 inch pieces
- Take medium onion
- Get 3-4 cloves garlic. depends on size and personal preference
- Take 1 can small peas
- You need 2 (6 oz) cans sliced mushroms
- Get 1 can fire roasted stewed tomatoes
- Use 4-5 stalks celery
- Get 3 medium potatoes. I use white or red
- Get 8 oz sour cream
- Prepare 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- Take fine white flour. I use wondra
- Prepare to taste basil and pepper
Instructions to make Hearty and Badass Beef Stew:
- Ok. So bring water and wine to boil.
- While that's happening, chop the potatoes and celery into 3⁄4 to 1 inch pieces. Mince the garlic. Dice the onions.
- When it boiling, add the bullion as per package direction. Then dump everything but the sour cream, cream, spices, and flour.
- Return to boil, then put on low for 4 hours.
- So now we're 4 hours later. Add basil and pepper to taste. I like about 1⁄4 tsp pepper and 1 tb basil. Sometimes I use white pepper for the heat.
- Remove from heat, and let sit for a bit. Like 10 minutes. Then add the sour cream and heavy cream.
- Now sprinkle the fine white flour on the surface. Careful. Just a fine layer at a time, otherwise you'll get dough balls. Mix it in. Keep doing that until the desired thickness is reached.
- Enjoy with some sort of dipping bread!
If you find this Hearty and Badass Beef Stew recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.