Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Dan Dan noodle (easy version) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Dan Dan noodle (easy version) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dan Dan noodle (easy version) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already know that the body requires a healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already know that working out on a regular basis and following a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthier? In this article, you will find out which foods are good for your heart.
Do you remember hearing the phrase “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples have many good stuff in them to help promote a healthy heart. They’re high in soluble fiber which acts as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from accumulating and causing blockages. The truth is that eating a single Red Delicious apple every day can lead to as much as an eight percent fall in your bad cholesterol levels. That’s a terrific number if you’re working to improve your heart health!
There are lots of foods out there that that are terrific for your body. It’s true that every food discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially terrific, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try introducing these heart-healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dan dan noodle (easy version) recipe. You can cook dan dan noodle (easy version) using 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Dan Dan noodle (easy version):
- Get 1 lb ground beef
- Provide 2 tbsp oil (I used peanut)
- Take 1⁄2 medium onion, chopped
- Prepare 4 clove garlic, minced
- Take 1 piece (2 inch) ginger, minced or grated
- You need 1 cup chicken stock
- Take 1 1⁄2 tbsp soy sauce
- Use 1 1⁄2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- Provide 1 1⁄2 tbsp sesame oil
- You need 2 tbsp peanut butter
- Provide 1⁄2 lb long noodles
- You need Spicy
- Get 1 each use only one of the spicy, these are some options, adjust to your liking
- Provide 2 tbsp gochujang (Korean chilli paste)
- Use 3 tbsp Sriracha sauce
- Take 2 tbsp chilli paste, like samba oelek
- Use garnish
- Take 1 each green onion, sliced
- Provide 1⁄4 cup roasted peanuts, chopped
- Use 1 tbsp cilantro, fresh
Steps to make Dan Dan noodle (easy version):
- In a medium size pan or skillet, heat the oil, medium-high heat, and when hot add the ground beef and cook until done, chopping into smaller pieces as you cook it.
- Remove cooked beef to a bowl with paper towels.
- Reduce heat to medium, add chopped onion and cook, stirring a little, until translucent. Scrap up any of the beef bits left in the pan, into the onions as it cooks
- Add the garlic and ginger, stir for about 2 minutes
- Add the stock (or water), soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, and peanut butter.
- Add your spicy ingredient of choice, but only one, I just listed a variety so you knew it wasn't all that difficult. My preference is the gochujang, but you can't always get that.
- Add your cooked beef back in, stir to mix well. Bring up to a simmer.
- Cook your noodles to al-dente, our just under done, not soft. I prefer a whole grain noodle, and something like spaghetti or linguini sized
- Cook your beef mixture until it is the thickness you desire. I like a gravy/sauce thickness myself.
- Drain your noodles when done, add a little butter or oil so they don't stick together
- Add the noodles to individual bowls, add the beef mixture on top, garnish and serve
If you find this Dan Dan noodle (easy version) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.