Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bistek Filipino Beef Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bistek Filipino Beef Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already know that the body requires a heart that is strong and healthy. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that a number of specific foods are terrific for improving the health of your heart? If you are interested to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Believe it or not, beans are truly great for the health of your heart. Sure, the after-effects of eating beans may not be the best for your nose, but they are very healthy for you. This does not mean, however, that just consuming beans will make your heart be a lot healthier or counterbalance the effects of unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What is true, however, is that including beans on your Caesar’s salad in place of chicken or eating soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a good course of action to take. The good news is that beans are tasty–good enough that you are likely to not miss the beef or chicken.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can include in your diet that will be good for your body. It’s true that every food discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try incorporating these healthy foods in your diet each day. Your heart is going to be so much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bistek filipino beef steak recipe. To make bistek filipino beef steak you only need 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Bistek Filipino Beef Steak:
- Use 1 lb beef round steak sliced 1⁄4 inch thick
- Provide 8 tbsp calamansi or lemon
- Provide 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- Take 1 tsp black ground pepper
- Get 2 tsp minced garlic
- Provide 2 large onion cut into rings
- Get 2 tbsp oil
Steps to make Bistek Filipino Beef Steak:
- Mix calamansi or lemon, soy sauce, and garlic in a bowl. Taste it, if it's too sour add soy sauce, if it's too salty add more juice. Balance out the flavor
- Season the cut up meat with ground pepper
- Pour cut up beef into the sauce mix and leave it marinated over night. The longer you leave it the better. For best result marinate for 24 hours
- The next day cut up your onions into rings
- Heat up a skillet, add oil and stir fry your onion rings until translucent and tiny but brown. Remove from skillet and set aside
- In the same pan heat oil and pan fry the beef you marinated overnight until browning on both sides.
- When all the beef are cooked pour marinade into the skillet and bring to slow boil and simmer for a few minutes
- At this point you can adjust the sauce with more calamansi or soy sauce or some water as necessary to suit your taste
- Slide the beef slices onto a serving plate and arrange the onion rings on top
- Pour the marinade liquid on top and serve with white rice. Enjoy!
If you find this Bistek Filipino Beef Steak recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.