Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Dan Dan noodle (easy version) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dan Dan noodle (easy version) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dan Dan noodle (easy version) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already are aware that the body calls for a healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that working out on a regular basis and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, however, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthier? Today, you will learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Fish is among the healthiest meats you can consume. You may already know this because you’ve in all probability been told to make sure that you eat fish at least two times a week. This is particularly true if you’ve got heart problems or if your heart is in not too good a shape. Fish is packed full of Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Try to eat fish in two meals every week.
There are plenty of foods that you can eat that are beneficial for your body. To be sure, the foods listed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially beneficial for the heart, though. Try to start incorporating these foods in your diet every day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dan dan noodle (easy version) recipe. To cook dan dan noodle (easy version) you need 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Dan Dan noodle (easy version):
- Take ground beef
- Provide oil (I used peanut)
- Prepare medium onion, chopped
- Get garlic, minced
- Provide ginger, minced or grated
- Use chicken stock
- Get soy sauce
- Get rice wine vinegar
- Prepare sesame oil
- Prepare peanut butter
- Prepare long noodles
- Use Spicy
- Prepare each use only one of the spicy, these are some options, adjust to your liking
- Prepare gochujang (Korean chilli paste)
- Take Sriracha sauce
- Prepare chilli paste, like samba oelek
- Use garnish
- Provide each green onion, sliced
- Take roasted peanuts, chopped
- Get cilantro, fresh
Steps to make Dan Dan noodle (easy version):
- In a medium size pan or skillet, heat the oil, medium-high heat, and when hot add the ground beef and cook until done, chopping into smaller pieces as you cook it.
- Remove cooked beef to a bowl with paper towels.
- Reduce heat to medium, add chopped onion and cook, stirring a little, until translucent. Scrap up any of the beef bits left in the pan, into the onions as it cooks
- Add the garlic and ginger, stir for about 2 minutes
- Add the stock (or water), soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, and peanut butter.
- Add your spicy ingredient of choice, but only one, I just listed a variety so you knew it wasn't all that difficult. My preference is the gochujang, but you can't always get that.
- Add your cooked beef back in, stir to mix well. Bring up to a simmer.
- Cook your noodles to al-dente, our just under done, not soft. I prefer a whole grain noodle, and something like spaghetti or linguini sized
- Cook your beef mixture until it is the thickness you desire. I like a gravy/sauce thickness myself.
- Drain your noodles when done, add a little butter or oil so they don't stick together
- Add the noodles to individual bowls, add the beef mixture on top, garnish and serve
If you find this Dan Dan noodle (easy version) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.