Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy Beef&veggie asian bowl recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Beef&veggie asian bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Beef&veggie asian bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware that you must have a fit and healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already understand that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the total health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthier? If you are interested to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Beans, would you believe it, are very good for the health of your heart. Sure, the after-effects of eating beans may not be the best for your nose, but they are very healthy for you. This does not mean, though, that just consuming beans will make your heart be a great deal healthier or counteract the effects of unhealthy foods you might be eating. What we do mean is that subbing in pinto beans or edamame for the chicken on your green salad or eating a soy burger rather than a beef hamburger is a great idea. The good news is that beans are tasty–good enough that you might not miss consuming meat.
There are lots of foods that are good for your body. To be sure, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially great, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Begin incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet daily. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy beef&veggie asian bowl recipe. To make easy beef&veggie asian bowl you only need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Beef&veggie asian bowl:
- You need beef steak cut into thin strips
- Prepare stir fry sauce
- Take garlic powder
- You need half bag of frozen stir fry vegetables
- Use canola oil
- Prepare half pack of chow mein noodles
- Provide half of a small onion sliced
Steps to make Easy Beef&veggie asian bowl:
- Heat oil in frying pan add beef cook on medium high heat until done. I like mine cooked well so I cooked mine about 10 minutes. Add garlic powder while cooking.
- Add onion and half the bag of veggies cover and simmer about 5 minutes. .
- Start boiling water for your chow mein. .
- Once veggies are tender add stir fry sauce. (Careful the one I used was very salty add slowly) cover and simmer 5 minutes.
- Add chow mein noodles to boiling water. Cook until done the brand I used cooks in 3 minutes.
- Put noodles in a bowl top with beef stir fry and enjoy! I put garlic chili sauce on mine delicious. . Would go great with rice as well..
If you find this Easy Beef&veggie asian bowl recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.