Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Mechado recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Mechado recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already know how important it is to have a fit and healthy heart. After all, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already understand that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the general health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that several specific foods are terrific for making your heart be healthier? Today, you will learn which foods are good for your heart.
Blueberries are terrific for the health of your heart. You’ll be glad to know that blueberries are full of antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works just like the resveratrol in grapes. Pterostilbene helps the body be better at breaking down fats and choelsterol. The easier it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less probable it is for those things to accumulate in your arteries and cause problems for your heart. What that means is that it helps keep your heart healthy.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. To be sure, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are particularly good, however, for improving your heart health. Begin consuming these foods each day. Your heart is going to be a lot better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef mechado recipe. You can cook beef mechado using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Mechado:
- Take kilo beef sirloin
- Get Salt and pepper
- You need whole red bell pepper
- Take big sliced tomatoes
- Prepare medium size potatoes sliced
- Get carrots medium sliced
- Get sugar
- Get soy sauce
- Take big can tomato sauce
- You need tomato paste
- Provide garlic crushed
- Take whole onion sliced
- Provide water
- Provide size lemon
- Prepare bay leaves
Instructions to make Beef Mechado:
- Marinate beef with salt and pepper and put lemon juice into it. Let it stand about a minute to absorb the juice.
- In a deep pan place the beef chunks, soy sauce, garlic and bay leaves. Pour the water in and bring to boil.
- Cover and simmer on low and cook until the beef chunks are tender for about 1-1 1⁄2 hours
- When the beef is tender add potatoes, carrots and onions. Cook for another 10-15 mins until the potatoes and carrots are almost cooked
- Add chopped bell peppers and tomato sauce. Stir, cover and cook until all the vegetables are tender. You can cook it uncovered if you wish a thicker sauce. Adjust seasong with sugar, soy sauce, tomato paste, salt and ground pepper to taste. (to balance out the flavors) Simmer for about 5-10 mins.
- Ready to serve! Enjoy!
If you find this Beef Mechado recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.