Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chilled Lemongrass Beef & Noodles with Marinated Carrots and Cucumber recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chilled Lemongrass Beef & Noodles with Marinated Carrots and Cucumber recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chilled Lemongrass Beef & Noodles with Marinated Carrots and Cucumber recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about A Lot Of You May Not Realize This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
In this day and age of individuals are trying to live a healthier life and you are going to discover that the utilization of coconut oil will assist you to accomplish this. Unlike other products you can purchase currently available this product is going to have a wide variety of health advantages for your body. There’s another thing that is important to realize about this product and that’s the fact that it can benefit you when you use it both internally as well as externally for your body. If you are wondering what some of these benefits are you need to be pleased to understand that we are going to be explaining to you in this post what some of these benefits may be.
One more thing many of you may like about this product is that it can actually increase weight loss on account of the reality that it increases your metabolism. Actually studies have shown that people can wind up burning off three times more calories by simply using this simple product in their diet. If you happen to be one of the people trying to drop some weight in America today you’ll definitely discover that adding coconut oil into your daily routine is something which is going to be able to help you accomplish your goals. By speeding up your metabolism and burning off fat you ought to also understand that this turns into energy within your body helping you feel more energized.
There’s currently studies being done that are leading individuals to the realization that coconut oil can even fight off bacterial and viral infections in the body, however this isn’t yet been proven. If you have other oils in your house I would suggest getting rid of them and replacing them with coconut oil due to the many benefits which can be related to it. Something you might or may not realize is that within a really short time frame there are going to be vitamin supplement organizations marketing the utilization of coconut oil supplements, but you can get the jump on this.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chilled lemongrass beef & noodles with marinated carrots and cucumber recipe. To cook chilled lemongrass beef & noodles with marinated carrots and cucumber you only need 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chilled Lemongrass Beef & Noodles with Marinated Carrots and Cucumber:
- You need 10 oz. Thinly Sliced Beef
- Prepare 1 Lime
- Get 6 oz. Carrots
- Prepare 1 Persian Cucumber
- Use 1⁄4 tsp. Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- You need 1 stalk Lemongrass
- You need 1⁄2 lb. Fresh Lo Mein Noodles
- Provide 2 cloves Garlic
- Prepare 2 tbsps Soy Sauce
- Get 2 tbsps Vegetarian Worcestershire Sauce
- You need 1 tbsp Light Brown Sugar
Steps to make Chilled Lemongrass Beef & Noodles with Marinated Carrots and Cucumber:
- Fill a medium pot with water; cover and heat to boiling on high. Wash and dry the fresh produce.
- Zest the lime to get 1 teaspoon (if you don’t have a zester, use a peeler to remove the green rind of the lime, avoiding the white pith; mince the rind). Quarter the lime.
- Cut off and discard the ends of the lemongrass. Peel away the fibrous outer layers to reach the pliable white core; finely chop the core. Peel and roughly chop 2 cloves of garlic.
- In a large bowl, combine the soy sauce, worcestershire sauce, lime zest, and the juice of 1 lime wedge.
- Separate the beef; pat dry with paper towels. In a medium pan (nonstick, if you have one), heat a drizzle of olive oil on medium-high until hot. Add the beef in an even layer. Cook, without stirring, 2 to 3 minutes, or until browned. Add the chopped lemongrass and garlic and as much of the red pepper flakes as you’d like, depending on how spicy you’d like the dish to be. Cook, stirring frequently, 1 to 2 minutes, or until the beef is just cooked through.
- Transfer to the bowl of sauce; stir to coat. Taste, then season with salt and pepper if desired. Set aside to cool.
- While the beef cools, peel the carrots; grate on the large side of a box grater. Halve the cucumber lengthwise, then thinly slice crosswise.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the sugar and the juice of the remaining lime wedges. Add the grated carrots and sliced cucumber. Season with salt and pepper; stir to combine. Set aside to marinate, stirring occasionally, at least 10 minutes.
- While the vegetables marinate, add the noodles to the pot of boiling water, stirring gently to separate. Cook, stirring occasionally, 2 to 4 minutes, or until tender. Drain thoroughly and rinse under cold water 30 seconds to 1 minute to cool.
- Add the cooled noodles and marinated vegetables to the bowl of dressed beef; stir to thoroughly combine. Taste, then season with salt and pepper if desired. Enjoy!
If you find this Chilled Lemongrass Beef & Noodles with Marinated Carrots and Cucumber recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.