Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Better Filipino Corned Beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Better Filipino Corned Beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already know that the body calls for a heart that is strong and healthy. After all, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that exercising regularly and following a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that some specific foods are good for making your heart feel better? In this article, you will discover which foods are great for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are truly effective for your heart health. Sure, the after-effects of ingesting beans may not be the best for your nose, but they are extremely healthy for you. This does not mean, however, that simply consuming beans will make your heart be a great deal healthier or neutralize the effects of unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What we mean is that subbing in pinto beans or edamame for the chicken on your salad or eating a soy burger in place of a beef hamburger is a great idea. The good news is that beans taste good–good enough that you might not miss the beef or chicken.
There are tons of foods that you can consume that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that everything brought up in this article can help your body in numerous ways. These foods are especially good for the heart, however. Try to start eating these foods each day. Your heart is going to be a lot healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to better filipino corned beef recipe. You can cook better filipino corned beef using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Better Filipino Corned Beef:
- Get 1 can Ox & Palm corned beef or equal quality
- You need 3 red potatoes (diced)
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic (diced and crushed)
- Prepare 1 small, white onion (diced)
- Use 1⁄2 tsp cayenne powder (optional)
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp salt
- Prepare 1⁄4 tsp ground pepper
- Get 1⁄2 cup water
- Get 3 tbsp cooking oil
Steps to make Better Filipino Corned Beef:
- Heat oil in pan on medium heat
- Add garlic and sauté until almost golden brown
- Add onions, and continue to sauté for about 30 seconds
- Add corned beef and potatoes
- Break-up corned beef, and make sure all ingredients are well-combined
- Add salt, pepper, cayenne, and water
- Allow dish to simmer until potatoes are tender, occasionally stirring
- Serve. Typically enjoyed with steamed Jasmine rice
If you find this Better Filipino Corned Beef recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.