Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for creamy beef,carrot and noodle baked stroganoff recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect creamy beef,carrot and noodle baked stroganoff recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to creamy beef,carrot and noodle baked stroganoff recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already understand that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthy? If you want to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Fish is just about the healthiest food you can include in your diet. You already know this since, by now, you’ve probably been taught to consume fish at least a couple of times a week. This is especially true for people whose hearts are unhealthy. Fish has lots of Omega 3’s which are what allows your body to process unhealthy cholesterol. Try to include fish in at least two of your meals each week.
There are plenty of foods you will find that that are good for your body. It’s true that each of the food discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. These foods are particularly good for the heart, however. Try to introduce these foods into your diet daily. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy beef,carrot and noodle baked stroganoff recipe. You can cook creamy beef,carrot and noodle baked stroganoff using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook creamy beef,carrot and noodle baked stroganoff:
- Use 1 lb ground beef
- Prepare 1 large onion,diced( about 1 cup)
- Provide 2 can (10 3⁄4 0z.each) campbell's condensed cream of mushroom soup
- You need 2 cup water
- Get 2 cup frozen crinkle cut,or sliced carrots,thawed
- Use 4 cup uncooked medium egg noodles
- Use 8 oz sour cream
Instructions to make creamy beef,carrot and noodle baked stroganoff:
- preheat oven to 375°F
- brown beef and onion in a 12in skillet,stirring frequently to break up the beef.drain.
- into your beef add soup,water,and sour cream,and mix well.
- spoon beef mixture in a 9×13×2 in shallow baking dish.
- into your beef mixture add carrots,and noodles.stir until mixed.
- cover and bake for 40 MIN.or until hot and bubbly.
- RECIPE BY CAMPBELL'S CASSEROLES COOKBOOK
If you find this creamy beef,carrot and noodle baked stroganoff recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.