Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple beef stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple beef stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are aware that you must have a strong and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already are aware that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the total health of your heart. But did you know that there are some foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? If you want to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Believe it or not, beans are really great for the health of your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, particularly the after effects of eating beans, but they’re really healthy food items. This doesn’t mean that the simple act of eating beans will weaken the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What is true, though, is that having green beans on your green salad in place of chicken or consuming soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a superb course of action to take. Luckily, beans are delicious and you never know, you might prefer them to your beefburgers and chicken.
There are lots of foods you will find that that are great for your body. It’s true that every food mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially terrific, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Introduce these foods into your diet daily. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple beef stew recipe. You can have simple beef stew using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple beef stew:
- Take 1⁄2 kg meat
- Use 1 piece garlic and ginger (crushed)
- Prepare 1 onion(chopped into cubes)
- You need 1 tomato(chopped into cubes)
- Take Pinch salt
- Prepare Pinch nutmeg powder and chilli powder(optional)
- Provide Cooking oil
- Take 1 bunch dhania leaves (chopped)
- Take 1⁄4 cup warm warm
Steps to make Simple beef stew:
- Heat the cooking oil on a sufuria then add your meat, let it cook for 3mins then add your onions cook until soft then add your garlic and ginger.
- Let it simmer for some little time then add you tomato cook it then add your salt, nutmeg and chilli powder, add your warm water and let it become thick then add your dhania leaves, and remove your beef stew from the heat. Serve with your favorite dish
If you find this Simple beef stew recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.