Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Lasagna Rolls Up recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Lasagna Rolls Up recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already have some knowledge of how important it is to have a heart that is healthy. Think about this: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that exercising regularly and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that a number of specific foods are terrific for making your heart feel better? If you want to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Be aware that your heart can benefit if you eat blueberries. Here’s a fact: Blueberries are a rich source of antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts much like the resveratrol in grapes. This antioxidant helps your body to be better at processing your fats and cholesterol. When your body is great at breaking down these things, they won’t accumulate in your body and or cause heart problems. What that means is that it helps keep your heart as healthy as it can be.
There are tons of foods that you can include in your diet that will be good for your body. No doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in numerous ways. The foods mentioned are particularly great for the heart, however. Try introducing these foods into your diet every day. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy lasagna rolls up recipe. To cook easy lasagna rolls up you need 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Lasagna Rolls Up:
- Take 250 gr dry lasagna noodles - unbroken
- Take 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Get 500 gr ground beef
- Use 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Use 4 medium tomatoes, small diced
- Take 6 Tbsp Prego Traditional Pasta Sauce
- Prepare 3⁄4 tsp salt or to taste
- Take 1⁄4 tsp freshly ground black pepper powder or to taste
- Provide 100 gr shreded mozzarella cheese
- Provide butter for greasing the lasagna dish
- Take fresh minced parsley
Instructions to make Easy Lasagna Rolls Up:
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium high heat. Sauté garlic until fragrant.
- Add ground beef. Cook until the beef change color.
- Add Prego Traditional Pasta Sauce. Mix well.
- Add tomatoes. Cook until the tomatoes are soft.
- Add salt and black pepper powder. Test the taste. Remove from the heat. Set aside.
- Boil water in a big pot on high heat. Add some salt and oil. Cook lasagna noodles to al dente, according to the package directions. Stir often to prevent from sticking. Remove from the heat. Drain in a colander and rinse with cool water. Gently separating any noodles that maybe sticking together. 1. Arrange lasagna noodles on top of a baking pan lined with parchment paper or a silicone mat. 1. Place 1-2 Tbsp bolognese sauce on top of 1 piece lasagna noodles. Spread the sauce evenly. 1. Roll lasagna noodles one by one until finished. 1. Grease a casserole or lasagna dish with some butter. Arrange lasagna rolls in the dish. 1. Place the rest of the bolognese sauce on top of the lasagna rolls and then sprinkle shreded mozzarella cheese and minced fresh parsley. 1. Bake in a preheated oven 225C/450F for 5-7 minutes (only until the cheese is melted). 1. Lasagna is ready to be served. Yum! 😋
If you find this Easy Lasagna Rolls Up recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.