Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Spiced Beef Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spiced Beef Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already know that you must have a strong and healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already are aware that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the general health of your heart. Still, are you aware that there are some foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? If you would like to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Believe it or not, beans are so awesome for the health of your heart. Sure, the after-effects of eating beans could not be the best for your nose, but they are extremely healthy for you. This doesn’t mean that just consuming beans will weaken the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be ingesting. What this means is that substituting in edamame or pinto beans for the chicken on your fresh salad or consuming a veggie burger in place of the hamburger is what you have do. The good news is that beans are tasty–good enough that you are likely to not miss consuming beef or chicken.
There are plenty of foods that are good for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially great, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try to begin eating these foods regularly. Your heart will be so much heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spiced beef curry recipe. You can cook spiced beef curry using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spiced Beef Curry:
- Get 1 kg beef (cut into strips)
- Take 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Prepare 1 medium onion, sliced
- Prepare 5 clove garlic,minced
- Provide 1 piece thumb sized ginger,chopped
- Provide 4 piece cloves
- You need 1 tsp cayenne powder
- Prepare 1 tsp coriander powder
- Take 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Use 1⁄2 cup pure coconut milk
- Take 1 1⁄2 cup beef broth
- Prepare 2 medium tomatoes (finely chopped)
- Provide 3 piece bay leaf
- You need 1⁄3 cup tomato paste or sauce
- Take 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- Take 1⁄2 cinnamon stick
- You need 1 salt,to taste
Instructions to make Spiced Beef Curry:
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker and saute onions,ginger and garlic until soft.
- Add beef strips or cubes and cook until the color turns light brown.
- Add chopped tomatoes, and saute until soft.
- Put-in chili powder/cayenne powder,coriander powder,turmeric powder, bay leaf, cloves, cinnamon stick and stir.
- Pour-in coconut milk and let boil.
- Add beef broth,tomato paste,lemon juice,season with salt,stir
- Cover and simmer for 1 hour or until the oil comes out or until the sauce thickens and the beef becomes tender.(add water if needed)
- Turn the heat off and transfer to a serving plate.
- Serve hot with steamed rice.
If you find this Spiced Beef Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.