Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Beef Steak with the Perfect Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Steak with the Perfect Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Steak with the Perfect Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already know how important it is to have a healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Do you know, however, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthier? If you want to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Fish is more or less the healthiest food you can eat. You already know this since, by now, you’ve likely been told to consume fish at least a couple of times a week. This is particularly true if there are some issues with your heart or if your heart is not healthy. Fact: Fish is loaded with Omega 3s which are what helps process and turn unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Try consuming fish in two meals every week.
There are lots of foods that are terrific for your body. It’s true that each of the food brought up in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to start incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet regularly. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef steak with the perfect sauce recipe. You can cook beef steak with the perfect sauce using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Steak with the Perfect Sauce:
- Provide 2 pieces Beef for steak
- Get 1 Salt and pepper
- Provide Sauce:
- Use 1 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- Get 1 tbsp Red wine
- Use 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- Get 1 Black pepper
Instructions to make Beef Steak with the Perfect Sauce:
- Let the beef warm to room temperature and make slits in the fat of the steaks. Wrap them in plastic wrap and pound with a rolling pin. Once they about double in size, mold them back into their original shape.
- Salt and pepper one side of the steaks, and pan fry in a well-heated frying pan. I recommend from rare to medium.
- Remove the steaks to a plate, and using the remaining oil in the frying pan, add the sauce ingredients and cook until thickened.
- Slice the beef on the diagonal, like you would for sashimi, and lay on top of your side dishes on a plate. Drizzle over the sauce and it's done.
If you find this Beef Steak with the Perfect Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.