Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chinese Beef with Ginger and Spinach recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chinese Beef with Ginger and Spinach recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chinese Beef with Ginger and Spinach recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already know that you should have a healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that working out on a regular basis and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, however, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthy? Continue reading to find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Know that fish is among the healthiest meats that you can eat. You may already be aware of this since you’ve likely been told to see to it that you consume fish at least a couple of times a week. This is especially true for individuals suffering from heart problems or are worrying that their hearts are not in good shape. Fact: Fish is loaded with Omega 3s which are what helps break down and turn unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Try to include fish in at least two of your meals every week.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can add to your diet that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that each of the food mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are particularly good for the heart, however. Try incorporating these healthy foods in your diet regularly. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese beef with ginger and spinach recipe. You can cook chinese beef with ginger and spinach using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chinese Beef with Ginger and Spinach:
- Use 2 Medium Onions
- You need 400-500 g Chopped Beef (or Alternative)
- Use 1 Red Pepper
- Prepare 1⁄2 Yellow or Orange Pepper (for colour)
- Use 1 Small Bulb Garlic (Approx 5 large cloves)
- Take 1-2 inch fresh Ginger
- Use 1 Beef Stock Cube
- Prepare 1 Chicken Stock Cube
- Get 3 Cups Boiling Water
- You need Black Pepper
- Use Chilli Flakes (Optional)
- Provide Mushrooms (Optional)
- You need 30 ml Dark Soy Sauce
- Provide 30 ml Maple Syrup
- You need 1⁄2 Tablespoon Red Wine Vinegar
- Provide 200 g Spinach
- Prepare 2 heaped teaspoons Cornflour dissolved in a dash of cold water
- Get to taste Salt
Steps to make Chinese Beef with Ginger and Spinach:
- Finely slice the onions and fry in 1tbsp Olive Oil and 1tbsp Sesame Oil (can substitute if allergic) on a medium heat (4 on a dial 1-6)
- Meanwhile Slice the peppers, finely chop or grate the ginger and peas the garlic cloves….. (Don't forget to keep an eye on the onions, you don't want them to burn!)
- When the onions have lightly caramelised, add the beef.
- When the beef is browned, add the Peppers and Ginger (also add the mushrooms at this point if you wish to include them in your recipe) Continue stirring so that it doesn't catch on the pan.
- Dissolve the stock cubes in a cup of boiled water.
- Add the Garlic and Stock to the pan. Stir, and add a further 2 Cups Boiling Water. Add a good Grinding of Pepper (you can also add chilli flakes at this point if you want to add a little heat to the dish) reduce the heat (to 3) and simmer for approximately 45 minutes until the beef is tender and stock has sufficiently reduced.
- When reduced by approximately half, add Soy Sauce, Maple Syrup and Red Wine Vinegar. Stir, then add Spinach, cover and simmer for a further 5 minutes or untill all the spinach has wilted and darkened.
- Stir in the Cornflour solution, allow to bubble on the heat briefly, then remove from the heat. Add extra salt and pepper according to taste if required.
- Serve with Noodles of choice!! (I like Brown Rice Vermicelli noodles or whole-wheat egg noodles).
- Adjust accordingly. You could add extras such as baby corn or mange tout, extra chilli or vinegar, mushrooms, broccoli etc! You could alter the sweetener to that of your choice or replace the meat with a vegetarian/vegan alternative. Enjoy!!
If you find this Chinese Beef with Ginger and Spinach recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.